Sunday Face Photos for Before and After.

Options
TBeverly49
TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
edited November 2015 in Social Groups
Lets indulge a little to encourage others and ourselves! Its always fun to see other's successes. Besides seeing more wrinkles ( I am 67 yr old and earned them) I am starting to wear size Large in some things! Yea!
ibwzsymnswpn.jpg
g8vq1fxgxqh4.jpg
bkxqatdwc6zq.jpg

Replies

• TBeverly49
    Options
    278 to 195lb
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    What a change. :) Looking good!
  • smuller73
    smuller73 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    re28w3ie3oju.png

I like seeing people's progress photos. Great motivation. You're looking great Batlady49
    Not face photos and not a great after photo. But first is me on 26 December 2014 at 95ish kg The second (not so clear photo) is me today (26 November 2015) at 67.5kg. Must get someone to take a better photo though.
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    Fantastic! Doesn't sharing these experiences through photos really give you inspiration!
  • smuller73
    smuller73 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love to see how well people are doing. The photos people posted were a great source of inspiration at the beginning of my journey so I hope mine will also inspire people to keep on with their WOE and achieve their weight loss goals too. :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    @Batlady49 and @smuller73 you've made fantastic progress!
    Here's mine. I don't know if I will have any further "face progress' since I'm close to goal now. I really need to update my body progress pic so I can see if there's anything changed since a couple months ago. e2c1inoyqvii.jpeg
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Sunny your eyes are so bright!!! Beautiful! Bat lady that's some amazing progress!!!!!!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing - can't "weight" to do mine in 20lbs' time...
  • miche173
    miche173 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    yps5qoqi1rmk.jpeg

50 pounds down!