Day 1 starts tomorrow (Intermediate), anyone?

AEGISHOT
AEGISHOT Posts: 16 Member
I have been unwell but I need to get off my butts and do something in a month. I want to start walking and nothing of a high impact yet. I hope to get some accountabilibuddy.

Replies

• conniejp32
    conniejp32 Posts: 4 Member
    Yes definitely will be your accountability buddy!!! I am finishing my second week of the advanced walking 30 day challenge tomorrow. I look so forward to Saturday morning being a day off. :)
  • Getsetngo
    Getsetngo Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys...pitch me in too. My very first challenge here...though I am active on Fitbit groups. May I join in ?
  • rubywest63
    rubywest63 Posts: 2 Member
    First time doing this, not quite got the hang of the community yet though.
  • debs9145
    debs9145 Posts: 2 Member
    I would like to join too! :-)
  • CherryBerry0611
    CherryBerry0611 Posts: 20 Member
    This is perfect timing! I just received a Fitbit HR for Christmas and want to reach my 10,000 steps goal :). Starting at intermediate <3
  • zoey529
    zoey529 Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to join. Leslie sansome's 3 mile walk video on you tube has already helped me lose around 10lbs. We can do this!!!
  • AEGISHOT
    I am truly sorry for disappointing you all, I could not go on at that stipulated time, but I am back and better now. I am on day 5 of the challenge today and I have a tracker that helps with the challenge
  • AEGISHOT
    Anyone ready to join the challenge now?
  • rlambertsc
    rlambertsc Posts: 3 Member
    A Valentines Day gift to myself, fitness walking.
  • boopwalk
    boopwalk Posts: 5 Member
    Sounds awesome...what great weather to get out there and walk!!
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Hi just signed up for the 30 day challenge. A little confused are we to sign up for intermediate?
    I would like to join it and where and what do I do?
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Just noticed date stamp on thesetgey are all old two years ago.

Seems I’ve been wasting time here.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    JOIN US IN A 30 DAY WALKING CHALLENGE PUTTING YOUR BEST FORWARD
    knc6ef39c2pp.png

I HAVE CHALLENGE MY TEAM OF WORK OUT WARRIORS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CHALLENGE
    buahp5tzeecr.png
    GREG HERE, ONE OF THE MODERATORS/MOTIVATORS AND CO-CAPTAIN OF THE WORKOUT WARRIORS. I AM ALSO THE OWNER OF THE FAT2FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR GROUP YOU CAN SIGN UP HERE AND JOIN ANY TEAM YOU WOULD LIKE TO. YOU CAN DO SO RIGHT HERE AT THIS LINK
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10765939/fat2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-october-registration/p1?new=1

THERE IS A TOTAL OF 6 TEAMS WITH ABOUT 20 CHALLENGERS PER TEAM. TAKE PEAK HERE AT THE WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM THREAD
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761629/workout-warriors-team-chat-september-2019#latest
    THEN YOU DECIDE IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.