Anyone need more mfp friends??

Options

Replies

• Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've added you all :) i'm always happy to help anyone if i can. And sometimes need abit of a hand back on the wagon!
  • Cdyork601
    Cdyork601 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you are still adding new map friends, I could definitely use the support!
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yeah the more the merrier! :)
  • mrsambitious
    mrsambitious Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need support! !! I think I would be a whole lot better with support or others
  • MAH74
    MAH74 Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hello! I'm 41, mom to 4-year old boy/girl twins needing to lose 20ish lbs (again sigh). I just started logging in (again)... Never looked into groups / friends on mfp so hoping that doing so will help with motivation. Any moms needing friends please add me.
  • Anayli_1
    Anayli_1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 40! New here, mom of 2 girls, I live in Canada, harsh winter is coming so I'm in serious need of support and encouragement to go to the gym and make healthy choices. I have no mfp friends yet
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just decided to start logging again. I have to get serious about weight loss. My youngest just celebrated her second birthday! I need help with motivation so please add me! I would be glad to provide support!
    Me too! Youngest turned 2 last month and I've gained 20 lbs in 6 months. I've got to get the ball rolling and get tis weight off :smile:
  • krystalsourwine
    krystalsourwine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm could definitely use the motivation! I'm also a weekend binger, which causes me to yoyo. Add me if you're still looking for a friend and motivator!
  • ProjectYummyMummy
    ProjectYummyMummy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm also back after many, many months. My kids are 8 and 3. Please add me. I'm looking for new connections....
  • katsinclairexo
    katsinclairexo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Add me!! Anyone!! Love seeing the posts, keeps me motivated!!
  • mrskeown220
    mrskeown220 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes add me too please :) I've already lost 69 lbs have 31 to go !
  • abertrand87
    abertrand87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have any yet either, add me if you like! :smile:
  • MrsArdizzone
    MrsArdizzone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was on a roll with 25 logins, and then fell off the bandwagon (again). I'd love some other ladies to get motivated with! Feel free to add me if you are still looking :)
  • kasterrett
    kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bring on the friends! :) I'd love to see more posts in my feed, I'm a huge fan of this mini Facebook, haha. I'm almost due with my second baby and have a 20 month old daughter!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me,, I am on every single day and try to burn 1000 calories a day.
  • mystery2decor
    mystery2decor Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal and don't have any friends on this site. I would love some friends. So, add me.
  • Healthy_chick15
    Healthy_chick15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I had my daughter in march (weighed 216 at birth) now im at 151lbs and within 15 pounds of my goal weight. I login everyday and stay motivated by the posts of my fellow mommies : )
  • fitchikluv
    fitchikluv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Super new here and just stating my health journey. Looking to be healthier,lose weight and show my kids by example that they can do anything they decide to do. Please feel free to add me.
  • Wright2424
    Wright2424 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    entwife wrote: »
    I need support too and I can like and comment on your newsfeed to cheer you on :)

Im looking for support! Can you add me?! (:
  • Wright2424
    Wright2424 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I know I need support, I've been feeling really down lately :( I'm feeling like a failure :/ ... I would love some support and encouragement! Please feel free to add me! I'd really appreciate it <3:)