12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS MINI CHALLENGE

Options
This year, instead of waiting for January to focus on fitness, get ahead of the game by setting your goals in December! The 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS MINI Challenge is where each participant picks a goal for the 12 days and we all encouraged each other to stay on track. From drinking more water, to getting to yoga twice a week, to getting sweaty once a day, the variety will be amazing!!! How many of you will be interested in this?????

Replies

• britmarwill
    britmarwill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would be down, work from home so have a hard time leaving the house sometimes and could use the extra encouragement. When would the 12 days start?
  • xoxoamandaz
    xoxoamandaz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    December 12th
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Im in
    This is if you all will welcome me into this group and challenge
  • z_misetich
    z_misetich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in! My mini goal will be drinking more water and exercising at least 2 times a week. For many-a-reason... I cannot get motivated to work out by the time I get home from work... I have to start somewhere... :wink:
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I'm in I'm still trying and so far have been good with staying away from the free soda.
    I will do the mini workouts I always skip cause I dislike them so much. LOL they only take 10 min and I won't do them all I will just pick one a day and do it and I'll rotate between the 3 I skip.
  • adayseye3
    adayseye3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Mine will be to drink more water and no beer!
  • annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I need to hit the elliptical, ever day for the 12. Might even start a habit!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @escotech2883 Your in pick your challenge! :)
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For my challenge I am going to aim for 10,000 steps everyday. Yesterday I ran a couple errands, paced the house a couple times, and took a 30 minute walk and I think I was at 6,000or so? Can't remember exactly and I haven't been able to find my step count for yesterday. But if it really was only 6,000 then I have a lot of walking to do to reach 10,000!
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    z_misetich wrote: »
    Sounds great! I'm in! My mini goal will be drinking more water and exercising at least 2 times a week. For many-a-reason... I cannot get motivated to work out by the time I get home from work... I have to start somewhere... :wink:

I currently stay home with my daughter but when I was working coming home and working out was the LAST thing I wanted to do! It is hard to motivate yourself to do that, I think it's good that you are setting a realistic goal.
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    Thanks all of you for joining us.....my goal is to drink a gal of water a day and control my portions. I know I can do it and so can all of you!!!!
  • so583
    so583 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in. My aim for the twelve days is to drink more water.
  • JojoInTheForks
    JojoInTheForks Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    And I am in too...I've been losing basically just through calorie reduction. Been WANTING to start Couch to 5k but apparently not wanting it badly enough. So MY goal for the 12 days is to start the program and complete the first two weeks of the program!
  • Pomodori
    Pomodori Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!

My aim is to do more exercise...anything is better than sitting on my tush all day ;)
  • brwneyedgrrl41
    brwneyedgrrl41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to use the eliptical and stop hanging clothes on it ;)
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!!!!! SO READY FOR THIS!
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My goal is to make sure I'm reaching at least 7500 steps (measuring with fitbit) every single day, even on days I'm not working. Working retail management, I walk a lot at work but on my days off I tend to be pretty sedentary.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    2 days down :) ten to go
  • xoxoamandaz
    Options
    Yes!!!! 10 more days