Strengh training? Add me as friend

Options
Wetikaba
Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
Hey there,

Successfully lost 4kg last year. Looking to tighten up everything and losing a bit more fat for a knock out body. My current macro Count is 30/30/40 for carb/fat/protein. Pretty low in carb and high in protein. I had awesome tips from some of you last year. Ready to get more and pass on the knowledge. I log in every day and follow each of my fitness pals progress religiously. Add me as friend?looking forward to meeting you all!

Replies

• yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I'm looking to add more lifting friends to my list also. I finished NROL4W earlier this year and I am almost half-way through NROLSupercharged. Would love to talk shop with you ladies lol. I also run and do yoga. Feel free to add me :)
  • dogs_n_wine
    dogs_n_wine Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Strength training as well! My current macros are 25/25/50. Trying to lean out and build some muscle and get stronger!
  • lucygliang
    lucygliang Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm hitting the tail end of my cutting phase. I recently fell off the wagon when it came to protein intake and lost quite a bit of strength in the process :( but I'm getting back on track now. I love to get some more friends too!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I can add you...just FYI: I don't log food very often, but always log my workouts. I lift 2x/week.
  • JURISDOCTOR35
    JURISDOCTOR35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Como estas ? Looking for a workout partner in Brooklyn, NYC., I am a Latina lifter (Figure Competitor ), serious lifters only..... :wink:
  • pizzawanter
    pizzawanter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for lifting and motivation friends, add me!
  • amandacurry752
    amandacurry752 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to follow Active Instragramers, It really helps me when I am at the gym and I'd rather follow REAL people not just fitness models, My user is Manduhpooh
  • elzianne
    elzianne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @amandacurry752 I just added you on IG! If anyone else is looking for active Instagram friends, mine is @rufftuff_creampuff
  • pattyandthemoos
    pattyandthemoos Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll add you too!
  • missxlisa
    missxlisa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I just started lifting twice a week. I'm almost at my goal weight so now I'm shifting my focus from just half marathon-ing to also muscle-building
  • lwhayes820
    lwhayes820 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There is a group called StringLifts 5x5 that has very active women lifters. Join us, if you like.
  • abacree
    abacree Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just learning about Macros. Used this website to calculate mine http://www.healthylivingheavylifting.com/how-to-calculate-macros-for-cutting/. Currently working out 5 days a week with a work out plan by Evan Childs. Anyone with experience counting Macros want to tell me if I am doing it right? I would love some insight from someone more experienced.
  • AngieSebranek
    AngieSebranek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting closer to my goal weight and looking to incorporate more lifting. @amandacurry752 and @elzianne I've added you both on IG and would love to add anyone else. I'm always looking for more "real" people to follow and interact with. If anyone has any tips for someone starting out I'd love to hear some of them!
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Add me! My weightlifting history on another thread here. On IG @aznbbqgrrl (though my feed is mostly furkids and food).
  • crystalsan726
    crystalsan726 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. I do low carb high protein as well. I am a newbie at lifting and need friends.