New guy from PA

Options
Hi everyone. Just discovered this group and I'm very excited to be here. I have been running for a few years and still consider myself a novice. Currently training for a 1/2 marathon in April. Would love to encourage you and be encouraged. Have a great day!

Replies

• MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Nathan_PK wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Just discovered this group and I'm very excited to be here. I have been running for a few years and still consider myself a novice. Currently training for a 1/2 marathon in April. Would love to encourage you and be encouraged. Have a great day!

Welcome! We look forward to your encouragement, and to hear about your half marathon journey.
  • RunningStronger
    RunningStronger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks Andy!
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi @Nathan_PK
    I'm a new member too, only been running for about 2 months so really feel like a novice lol!!

1/2 marathon sounds awesome, how's your trainin going?
  • RunningStronger
    RunningStronger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi James! The race is in April, so I have plenty of time. Right now, I'm getting a good routine going, including a few weight training sessions per week. Slowly but surely I'll be adding in a few extra miles per week.

Congrats to you on starting to run! I hope you enjoy it. If there's anything I can do for you, let me know!
  • gemmaw987
    gemmaw987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Training currently for 20 mile race at the end of March......Ahhhh. Please post your progress......! :smiley: