Starting January 1st

WordWhimsy
WordWhimsy Posts: 254 Member
I'm going on vacation and will be back on December 31st. Going to start the program on 1-1-15, anyone interested feel free! I'll be posting regularly. I tried the program in April, but only got to week 3. I'm much more motivated this time around, as my 40th b-day is coming on March 29th so I'd like to meet my goals by then. My main goal is to lose 20# get fit and toned!

Replies

• beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    I'm so proud you honey!! Stay Motivated...we all are here to keep you pushing even when it hurts!!! We all need the motivation and support so you are not alone! It won't be easy and those damn chair squats and suicides will make you want to quit, but let this be your drive to keep going! No Pain No Gain!!
  • WordWhimsy
    Here it is almost another year gone, and I didn't finish the program. I started yesterday with week 1, disc 1, the 30 minutes went surprisingly fast. Now just to keep up with the program. Planning on disc 2 tonight! Here's to success and counting calories and losing weight!
  • WordWhimsy
    I'm blitzing through Phase 1, I did disc 2, and disc 3, then I will do disc 4 tonight. Next week, I will begin Phase 2. Here we go!
  • WordWhimsy
    I did disc 4, and now I'm on to the second week. I just wasn't feeling it on Sunday or Monday, so I rode on the exercise bike as an alternative. Tonight I have my Ballet class, which I LOVE, then I will pick up with the Phase 2 discs tomorrow. I'm also still counting calories but I tend to overdo it and not track on the weekends, bad I know. So I'm going to start the 5:2 diet where I do low cal on Tuesday and Thursday, and see if that can help to even out my weekly overeating, and get my weight loss back on track.