Any recent and soon-to-be sleevers?

Options
Robin628
Robin628 Posts: 103 Member
edited December 2015 in Social Groups
I am getting VSG on Monday 12/7 and I just got off the phone with my surgeon's office to make my payment (I am self-pay). I just put $11,000 on a credit card... I think that is the most I have ever charged before (I was able to get 0% interest for 15 months - better deal than CareCredit, etc.). OMG I feel sick, this s**t is about to get real!!!

Replies

• lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good luck today! I hope everything goes smoothly and you recover quickly. I know it's scary, but I would still make the same decision again if I could go back :)
  • Robin628
    Robin628 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you - all went as well as to be expected. I only had a little nausea the first day and then I had a ton of heartburn. They kept me an extra night because I had a fever but otherwise all is good. Just a lot of soreness and of course sip, sip, sipping all the time!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sounds like you got the sipping down, just make sure you get some walking in too. if you're having trouble sleeping - if you have a recliner, that helps out with getting comfortable enough to sleep
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hope each day is getting a little better for you. :)
  • clearlydivinesounique
    Options
    Hi everyone. I was sleeved on 12/10 and am down 17 lbs. It's a major adjustment that I'm trying to be successful at.
  • MandyVSG
    MandyVSG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was also sleeved on December 10th and would love some friends :)
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing it. I go into my first appointment January 12.