December 9 Weigh-In: How did you do?

Options
MaggieLoo79
MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
I haven't weighed yet, but I know I gained a bit. I had a 4 day binge Thursday - Sunday that I still feel guilty about. Trying to move forward and get back on track!!! You? I can't wait to see the spreadsheet updates!!!

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Down a pound - very happy...I had a martini binge on Sunday, so it was up the last few days, glad to see it finally drop!
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1.4. Not too bad considering the binge days. :#
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Lost a half a lb. slow and steady. My daughter told me I could eat some cookies we are the same size LOL I guess she preferred a chunky mom. ;)
  • Happyfrankie
    Happyfrankie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost another pound so very happy. I missed spin class this morning though as my youngest is ill and off nursery.
    I am a bit twitchy about the run up to Christmas and all the nights out - hangover carbs are my big downfall.
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Great job, everybody! I gained 0.2 lb due to TOM. I usually gain a lot more so I'm happy!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Happy the scale was moving the correct direction this week.
  • ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WHEW Hew!!! I was so excited to get on the scale today. I have been weighing EVERDAY and was still shocked to see a difference from yesterday's numbers to today's..... Cant wait for next week!! Stay focused everyone, the work is not yet finished.
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I really worked hard on my intake and exercise the past 7 days and guess what! I lost 1.6 kilograms! That is about 3.5 pounds!! Probably won't see that big of a loss again but I am pretty much ecstatic and can't wait to keep going. Not sure I can get the rest of the 12 pounds off in time or not but even if I don't make it and I am close at the end of this challenge I will be happy.
  • Madison_LH
    Madison_LH Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The scale hasn't budged a bit for me so far so I'm fairly frustrated. According to MFP, I should have lost 2-3 pounds so far. I've been staging well within my calorie limits but haven't been eating "clean", so I'm going to try a paleo approach this week and see if that helps things along.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Madison_LH according to MFP I should weigh 10 lbs less than I do. I don't lose weight fast I really have to work at it. Just keep working at it and it'll start to move. I now look at their numbers and kind of laugh and say ok lets see what I will really weigh in 5 weeks. :)
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week, but I'm not too worried about it. I've been ill the past few days, so I haven't been exercising, and I've been post-logging instead of pre-logging like I usually do. I figure I'm not going to deprive my body of what it needs right now in hopes that it'll heal faster!

Still been staying under my calorie goal (just eating way more carbs than usual, and less protein), so it's not like I've back-tracked at all.
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    194.6. Small progress, about half a pound. My big achievement this week was in gym...suddenly, exercises that had me laying on the floor wondering if I could get up are...not easy, but doable. Three weeks into an exercise program. Very excited.

Next week is food focus - if I get my diet tightly controlled, I think the pounds will start falling off.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Went from 392.2 to 391.2 this time. But y'know what, I'm okay with that. I'm still making progress and that's the important thing! I just need to get my food under better control.
  • Madison_LH
    Madison_LH Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Update: I just realized that I've had an error in the way MFP has been predicting my calories with a deficit, which totally explains my current situation. When I thought I was eating a deficit, I was actually eating at maintenance. This is kind of frustrating since I've wasted two weeks this way, but at least I got it worked out sooner rather than later. I've meal planned through the rest of this weigh-in week (through Wednesday) so I'm hoping to finally see some progress.
  • vbandstra
    vbandstra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had a good weigh in down a lb but after that I seemed to give myself permission to indulge rest of week and now today I feel like I'm starting from scratch. Im sure next weigh in wont be pretty but most important thing for me is to stay accountable and not go into denial! Challenging time of year. Lots of eating temptation combined with extra stress! Staying in this challenge tho because I know I can do it!
  • rchetana1
    rchetana1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I gained now am 71 kg 157 pounds.
    Gud thing is I started exercise today Dec 14