low carb friends needed

ohioborn56
ohioborn56 Posts: 10 Member
I need some low carbers willing to share diary with me,needing help with this woe.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    You are welcome to add me ...my diary is open ..wishing you much success :)
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    It's okay to add me. I've had a bad few weeks and will be pulling myself together starting tomorrow. My diary is open although there hasn't been any activity lately.
  • kirstywhyman
    kirstywhyman Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me, my dairy is open to friends. I'm currently aiming for <20g carbs but after xmas moving to <40g :)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Anyone can add me as well. I've been off track for a while but I'm working on it.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    edited December 2015
    Anyone can add me as well. Just tell me you're part of the low carb group so I know who you are :)
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Keto lifer. If your diary is open you are welcome to add.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,009 Member
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Anyone can add me as well. Just tell me you're part of the low carb group so I know who you are :)

Ditto for me, too.
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    ohioborn56 wrote: »
    I need some low carbers willing to share diary with me,needing help with this woe.

My diary is open - I'm not a terribly diligent friend, but feel free to look at what I'm eating - or to add me as a friend if you don't care that I'm not particularly active. I'm eating low carb to manage diabetes. My primary goal is to keep my blood sugar under 140 - which requires relatively low carb (<50 for the day, <21 for any given meal).
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm a keto lifer too and my diary is open.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Feel free to add me, but I tend to fast a lot.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I'm not keto, I keep my carbs under 100, usually around 40-50. Except for last night at the all you can eat buffet and dessert bar... Who the hell knows what my macros ended up being :flushed:
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been Keto for 7+ months now. Mostly for weight loss, but also for brain benefits of Ketosis. Less than 10lbs to goal now, lost nearly 30 so far.
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Like Christine, my carbs are higher than some other Keto folk. Like Neohdiver, also diabetic with same goals. My diary is closed, but willing to share successful foods!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Yes for me - LC for 6 months, Keto for 5 months and shed 61lb. Diary open to friends.
  • I'd love some low carb friends! Please feel free to add me :)
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Anyone can Please add me if you want. I am new , 1 month in so far on LCHF for my recent diabetes T2 diagnosis , I still have days where I am struggling between the two WOE...low carb or all in" eating everything"...but I am getting MUCH better!
  • marlamp10
    marlamp10 Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me--I'm new, too, so just kind of learning my way around this.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    I will add you
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Tried to add @anapple, and @Time2, I'm unable to see your full monikker to add you as friends. You can both friend me! Welcome!