Anybody still active on here?

Options
Looking to make slme circus friends. :smile:

Replies

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am more "IT nerd" than "circus professional," but I'm here. :) I do aerial silks. Well, I did until I broke my wrist about 4 weeks ago. Can't wait to get back to it!
  • AspiringAerialist
    AspiringAerialist Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just got back to training after four weeks off for a shoulder injury! The first class back was so rough...I felt so out of shape because I couldn't do much in the four weeks I was off. Do you think you'll be able to get back to silks soon?
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    I hear you on getting out of shape! All I can do is cardio and stretching right now, so I'm using my treadmill and taking the opportunity to really focus on flexibility (of which I have none). I am making the best of it. I'm not sure when I will be back. I'm in a cast for probably another 3-4 weeks. Ugh!
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have recently reappeared on MFP, but have not gotten to play with the circus type stuff since coming back to the states.
    I'd love to do more, but current schedule is kicking my butt! With that in mind I know I need to improve my upper body strength - if you guys have any recommendations, let me know!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    I was working on the twenty pullup challenge before I got injured (still in a cast!!!). It seemed to help a lot. http://twentypullups.com/