need to lose 5 kgs

Options
Hello im kimberley. I don't know how to stay motivated in order to lose these 5 kgs. Need some help

Replies

• heidici
    heidici Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly, I know exactly how you feel, it is difficult to stay motivated, especially this time of year. My top tip is to buy yourself a new outfit, but buy it on the small side. Hang it up in your bedroom where you can see it and use this as your goal. You could also use an old favourite outfit that is a little too tight. I find this helps me loads, as I can see my goal and every little bit lost is a step closer.
  • ShaolinSharon
    ShaolinSharon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I kinda have the same problem, and exceeded my net calorie goal by 222 today because I spontaneously went to see Star Wars and wanted a small popcorn so much. But guess what, when I biked back home and approached the steep hill where I always have to use the first gear, I had a surprising amount of energy and biked it almost to the top on gear 5, and had to use gear 3 only for the last few meters. So it seems that things are indeed changing! There are ups and downs, but the direction is clear- to a better fitness!
  • WillowKat2
    WillowKat2 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm motivated but it's just not budging. I lost the first 9kg relatively quickly and these last 5kilos are holding on for dear life. I think I'm going to have to up the exercise which I loathe. I'm still eating well and keeping the carbs low. I think I need to make sure my calories are higher - I find it hard to eat over 1,000 calories.