December - Just Breathe!

Options
2»

Replies

• milove1029
    milove1029 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Snoozie and Gail I am so thankful to have peace and yes running through the halls was included in my celebration. Wishing all Hatters a Merry Christmas. <3
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you all !!
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas hatters !!
    My sister and I skyped last night and opened our presents to each other with a glass of wine in hand - am thankful for technology this Christmas lol!

Wishing each of you a wonderful day with family and friends and blessings of the season! And pie. Also a blessing Hahahaha. Merry Christmas !
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    pfamumm9p8e8.jpeg
  • Snooozie
    Options
    lol and to you, Susan!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! And here's to a happy and healthy new year.
    Ok, reset my ticker (yet again). So sad to be back up again. Read the following this am and I am going to use it as my mantra. 'You don’t feel bad about yourself when you get fat. You get fat when you feel bad about yourself.' I am changing my attitude and hoping the body follows suit. Gonna figure out which gym to join. Gonna move those parts this winter. Gonna get healthy! Happy New Year!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Not much happening around here.......

So...Thoughts on how my year went:

Type 2 Diagnosis - still working on getting numbers lower, due to not being able to stomach the meds. work in progress.

Weight loss - Managed to lose 10 pounds this year. Quite an accomplishment for me, since I don't like to play by the book, and like to try to lose weight by eating what I want when I want. I don't recommend this way to anyone . LOL It is a sloooooooowwwww process.

All in all the type 2 diagnosis is helping me to have to go by the book most of the time any way..... I can't remember the last time I had pasta. : )

Exercise still comes in spurts, but I am aiming to get back to it at least 3 or 4 times a week in 2016.

Water consumption could be better, But I have hardly had any Sweet tea and only a few cokes...so Yeah!!! me.

Here's to a great New Year!! t07059.gif

and may the force be with you!! h15225.gif

• Snooozie
    Options
    sounds like you made awesome progress this year Gail - well done YOU!!!

Just wanted to pop in and wish all my MFP's a happy and healthy 2016!! 4t7b3qgavqvg.jpg
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think I will adopt those resolutions! Sounds great to me!
  • Snooozie
    Options
    lol best kind of resolutions IMO Patrice!

I stumbled across a documentary on PBS last night called "In defense of food".. I'd never heard of it before but apparently its quite well known.
    Amazing. its available on youtube and probably at librarys and highly recommend watching it. Needed to see it at this point in my mental/physical state and somewhat apropos I came across it just before the start of a brand new year.
    Don't think the book would have enthralled me as much as the show did but absolutely fascinating.

See ya'll on the flip side of this year! :)

• Snooozie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This was the starting discussion of our group on January 1st, 2014... two years ago... thought I'd post the link in case anyone wanted to take a look back at where we were :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1160467/menopausal-mad-hatters-a-new-year/p1