So pumped to get to Onederland!

Options
cobwebel
cobwebel Posts: 114 Member
It has been at least 4 years since I've been below 200. As of today 36 pounds down and finally in Onederland!

mk1ej61wxz6y.jpg

01ycjzjdqhzu.jpg

Replies

• rjan91
    rjan91 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope to be there too in the New Year sometime! I think I'll be taking a picture of the scale too!
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great job. Must feel great!
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great work! It's been 5 years for me, and I'll hit it before the end of the month I think!
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • cobwebel
    Options
    rjan91 wrote: »
    Good for you! I hope to be there too in the New Year sometime! I think I'll be taking a picture of the scale too!

You can do it!!! And totally take a picture of the scale, it felt so good!
  • cobwebel
    Options
    dougphi wrote: »
    Great job. Must feel great!

It does indeed!
  • cobwebel
    Options
    Great work! It's been 5 years for me, and I'll hit it before the end of the month I think!

Excellent! I was a little worried with the holiday but it's been surprising okay. When you get there shout out! You're so close!
  • cobwebel
    Options
    momar23 wrote: »
    Congrats! You look great!

Thank you! Feeling so much healthier and energetic too.
  • kelsicox
    kelsicox Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to be there! I'll definitely be taking a picture of the scale too. I'm 23lbs away. Been about 5 years. I had been over 200 for years and finally got under. Then got pregnant. I've since had 2 babies and never really found the motivation again until now.
  • cobwebel
    Options
    kelsicox wrote: »
    Great job! I can't wait to be there! I'll definitely be taking a picture of the scale too. I'm 23lbs away. Been about 5 years. I had been over 200 for years and finally got under. Then got pregnant. I've since had 2 babies and never really found the motivation again until now.

You are close and will get there! I started a business and it took such a toll on my weight and health. We're all kicking *kitten* just by being here and putting ourselves first.
  • cheloldroyd
    cheloldroyd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look fab!
  • bluenoser38
    bluenoser38 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just came home from the doctor's. I weighed in at 198lbs - officially in Onederland for Christmas.

There is a 5lb difference between my doctor's scales (the big standing scales where you have to move the weights across the top bar) and my own scales (basic electronic bathroom scales); I'm not sure if it's possible to reset your starting weight, but I trust the doctor's scales to be more accurate.
  • cobwebel
    Options
    Just came home from the doctor's. I weighed in at 198lbs - officially in Onederland for Christmas.

There is a 5lb difference between my doctor's scales (the big standing scales where you have to move the weights across the top bar) and my own scales (basic electronic bathroom scales); I'm not sure if it's possible to reset your starting weight, but I trust the doctor's scales to be more accurate.

YES! Way to go!
  • ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    bluenoser38 - congratulations! I would say that even if the doctor's scale is more accurate, you'll be using yours more regularly, so I personally would go with what your own scale says for purposes of tracking. Just my opinion. :)
  • kmanrique321
    kmanrique321 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome for both of you, bluenoser & cobwebel!! Congrats on getting to Onderland!! I don't think I've been ther since I was in my 20's- that's about 30 years
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, @cobwebel and @bluenoser38! You've given me renewed motivation! Well done! <3:)
  • Greenline30
    Greenline30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I can't wait until I get there too!
  • bluenoser38
    bluenoser38 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. I've been feeling a little lazy over the holidays, but my basset hound has been my walking buddy and we went for a nice long walk in the snow today. He also threw himself on a grenade by licking the boiled icing off my daughter's leftover birthday cake yesterday, so it had to be thrown out.

Without his intervention, I'm not sure I could have had just one piece and let it be.
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! !!! Great job!!!
  • sunnyazgirl
    sunnyazgirl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. I've been feeling a little lazy over the holidays, but my basset hound has been my walking buddy and we went for a nice long walk in the snow today. He also threw himself on a grenade by licking the boiled icing off my daughter's leftover birthday cake yesterday, so it had to be thrown out.

Without his intervention, I'm not sure I could have had just one piece and let it be.

LOL! Love it! I had a bassett years ago and hav never really gotten over losing her. Great dogs and apparently a good diet companion.