Looking for an accountability buddy......

Options
christyg74
christyg74 Posts: 87 Member
I have lost 50lbs so far, and have another 117 pounds to lose. As I start 2016, I would like to find an accountability buddy on MFP. Here is my info- 45 year ago female who has her diet under control, and now is beginning to add exercise. If you are looking for a buddy, pick me!

Replies

• christyg74
    Options
    Oh, yeah I have a FitBit, so if you have one too, let me know!
  • HiyaItsMariah
    HiyaItsMariah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have a fitbit too and would love to be part of your support system! Me, i'm 23 years old, and I just started working out myself. I have about 98 lbs to loose.
  • baylarenee
    baylarenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am 36 year old female who is going to lose 100 lbs this year. I exercise 6x a week and track on my fitness pal. Looking for someone who would love to check in with each other often and who is very serious about making this happen in 2016. I'm am done being fat. This is my year!!!!
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all a request...
    I am 41 and started this life change in mid October. I am down almost 20 so far and have at least 80 more to go. I have a goal of 185, but when I hit that, I plan to keep going. That is the weight I last remember in the 90's :-)
    I have a Fitbit too that I am enjoying. I just got an an Apple Watch and trying to figure out if i still need the Fitbit.
    In 2016 I need to exercise more. I'd like to be stronger and not be winded going up a flight of steps.
  • baylarenee
    baylarenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all a request...
    I am 41 and started this life change in mid October. I am down almost 20 so far and have at least 80 more to go. I have a goal of 185, but when I hit that, I plan to keep going. That is the weight I last remember in the 90's :-)
    I have a Fitbit too that I am enjoying. I just got an an Apple Watch and trying to figure out if i still need the Fitbit.
    In 2016 I need to exercise more. I'd like to be stronger and not be winded going up a flight of steps.

Hi Tricia! I see you live in Princeton. I live in Edison. Small world lol...
  • christyg74
    Options
    Where does everyone else live?
  • HiyaItsMariah
    HiyaItsMariah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    christyg74 wrote: »
    Where does everyone else live?

I'm in Buckeye Arizona
  • NCGatorJen
    NCGatorJen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Raleigh NC
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Fresno, California

One of the things I like best about this challenge (group) is that for me to succeed I need to make sure I am adding in exercise to my routine. (Exercise did not happen in December!) So glad to have a reason to reset my goals and have weekly accountability!
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Gayle Minneapolis
  • msalewske0001
    msalewske0001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bardstown, Kentucky
  • titinil
    titinil Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit, too. You can all friend me if you want. My fitbit profile is https://www.fitbit.com/user/2R86Z4

Nilda
    North Carolina
  • KarenGa4
    KarenGa4 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen, 51 years old and I've lost 75 lbs and have another 150 lbs to lose. Anyone else in the same ball park.
  • lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't have fitbit but I'm looking to lose around the same amount as you. If you'd like another accountability buddy, feel free to add me. :)
  • christyg74
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Don't forget to post your starting weight today. Look at it, then subtract 100 pounds....that's where we are going!!!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    KarenGa4 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Karen, 51 years old and I've lost 75 lbs and have another 150 lbs to lose. Anyone else in the same ball park.

Hi Karen, we're in the same club "51" ;-) Congrats on your 75lb weight loss thus far!!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit but am so not tech savvy, so... if you post your fitbit link I'll add you :-) Also would love to have likeminded friends on the same 100 lbs loss journey, so send me a friend request :-) Cheers! Lynda
  • Mjg2016
    Mjg2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've just hopped aboard the 90 lb. weight loss train.
    I need all of the support that I can get to stay on track so if you need another support person~ add me as a friend!