PLEASE READ!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined. Can I have a Wednesday weigh in? It was 170.2 starting weight. Thanks!
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What was last Mondays weight?
    Hi,

My weigh in day will be Monday. Thanks!

• mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I hope I can join. My weigh in day is Wed and I was 86.5 kg on 12/30.
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined (hope that's ok!). My weigh in day will be Thursday, starting today at 159.2lbs.
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    YOU IN
    mmghanna1 wrote: »
    I hope I can join. My weigh in day is Wed and I was 86.5 kg on 12/30.

• ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    Hi, I just joined , my weigh in day will be on Friday 1st January. Thanks so much for getting this started!!!

:wink:
  • BreakthroughThisLifeTime
    Options
    Hi...just joined also. I would like to weigh in on Monday's and this past Monday weight..was 357lbs 12/28
  • mmghanna1
    mmghanna1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier about closing in the challenges thread. Glad I got in!
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    ITS OK, GLAD YOUR HERE
    mmghanna1 wrote: »
    Thank you! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier about closing in the challenges thread. Glad I got in!

• pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on Wednesday and I was 87.8kg. I don't have a specific day that I weigh myself, but I will do my best to be consistent :P
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined. I weigh on Fridays. Just tried to put myself on spreadsheet but it won't let me request access
  • Miss_Mabee
    Miss_Mabee Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined! My weigh in day is today (friday) and my weight is 148 :)
  • lorraineyahr
    lorraineyahr Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I weighed in today (Friday the 1st) 138.9. I already put my name in the spread sheet. :)
  • CarolKidney
    CarolKidney Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im very confused, I have my start weight from Monday, and Im due to weigh myself on Monday again. When I click the link to download the spreadsheet, it says its still requesting permission to access to the spreadsheet. Im guessing this is where I enter my weight then yes? Or, can I enter my weight here?
  • not2late
    not2late Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I just squeezed in as my weigh in day was Friday 1 Jan ☺
  • ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    I swear I gave you access already, try again. if your having problems, post your weight in the weigh in board
    CarlyDi wrote: »
    Im very confused, I have my start weight from Monday, and Im due to weigh myself on Monday again. When I click the link to download the spreadsheet, it says its still requesting permission to access to the spreadsheet. Im guessing this is where I enter my weight then yes? Or, can I enter my weight here?

• ChristinaShepp155
    Options
    not2late wrote: »
    Hopefully I just squeezed in as my weigh in day was Friday 1 Jan ☺

I got you ;)