New member - Turbo Atkins Fat-Blasting Soup

Options
TriciannT
TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
Good morning everybody. My name is Tricia and i am new to the group. I stumbled across the recipe "Turbo Atkins Fat-Blasting Soup" and decided to try it since I love thin soups. If anybody as tried it please let me know how it worked for you. I just had some from breakfast for today and I am very pleased indeed. It there is a benefit to it all the better. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Replies

• dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi Tricia,

I saw the soup in a magazine but I haven't tried it. With your feedback, I think I will! This group isn't very active. I think most of us are over in LCHF group. You have to ask to join but it is a big membership with lots of idea about this and other LCHF diets.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it but I am now interested in it.
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure Adkin's is rolling over in his grave with all the silly and unhelpful promotional foods sold under his name for the profit of others, and no, there is nothing that "blasts fat" off except maybe a fire hose on highest volume to your *kitten*…( can you explain what this 'thin soup' can do that no other food on earth can??) Common sense should rule, not tubo crazy blast-o-matic anything
  • magsama
    magsama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New to the group...could use some support :) Thanx
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi there. I've been searching for this recipe everywhere but can't find it, maybe because this was a use mag? would someone who knows it mind posting it for me please? thanks, :)