I'm a bewbie

Options
Hi I am faye. I am just in the obese category. I am making food from scratch . I do a lot of exercise but never been able tor run except on the treadmill a little. I spin cycle. Walk miles with the dog. Do pilates and swim. I occasionally have a treat. Since last Christmas have lost a stone. Now am being strict with myself and hope to lose 40 more pounds. I am really enjoying it.

Replies

• EVH67
    EVH67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey Faye your not alone. I've been doing alot of home cooking visiting the gym 4x a week with a couple of classes and swimming and free weights. Im just been only maintained my current weight and this is so depressing I just can't get anything moving. I try everything but no resolution to my pain but I'm not giving up cause I do enjoy my work outs they do make me feel good. my goal is 50 lbs so wish us luck.
  • lerendantdroit
    lerendantdroit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    At least 20min of exercise 4x per wk
    Stick to a 1500 -2000 calorie diet
    SW192
    @loose 2lbs Buy 1 new shirt.
    @loose 7lbs Buy new socks and 2 sweaters
    @loose 10lbs Do I need new bras yet??$$
    @loose 15lbs Go to stables for horse ride?
    @loose 20lbs ??What will be my reward????
    @loose 25lbs ??What will be my reward????
    @loose 30lbs Fly somewhere for concert?
    To loose 30 more pounds. Reassess my plan. l

I like what mylifeinmycorner posted on another group on Jan 5, 2016: Losing weight isn't only about the physical but also it's about training the mind.

And here's a thought from me:
    I will respect myself more for consistently doing something to improve my health.