Slim Jims Intros

Options
writemusic4him
writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Hi Slim Jims! You'll be slimming despite Temptation Nation.

Take the time to get to know each other here. If you don't like your team name, then feel free to work with your team leader to come up with a different one fitting for the show.

Hope you're ready for Monday! If you haven't seen the main preview for the show, you can check it out on nbc.com.

SLIM JIMS
1 SweeteeBri - team leader
2 brittanyrose90
3 notquittingthistime1984
4 adelinue
5 Chrisg3421
6 newbeginning423
7 joeysgirl10
8 cds2001
9 goforit06
10 Murp4069

Replies

• joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi guys... My name is Patti. I recently got married on Dec. 4... I wanna lose as much weight as possible by my honey moon in April.
  • goforit06
    goforit06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Amanda. I'm really excited to start in this group. I'm looking to push past that comfort zone to become healthy and fit for good!
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello Slim Jims!
    Looking forward to get to know you all! Let's make this the best journey to health o/
    Name: Salah
    State or Country: Algeria
    Time Zone: UTC+1. (that's GMT+1 i think)
    I have around 20lbs to lose to goal.
    NOTE: I have Midterms beginning this Monday till next Monday; so you'll probably won't see me here until next week. I'm sorry about this; however I am still working out and eating healthy so hopefully we'll get to see a loss this week - I don't have too much to lose tho so i'm afraid of plateau at this point although i feel confident for loosing those 20lbs before the end of the show.
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi guys... My name is Patti. I recently got married on Dec. 4... I wanna lose as much weight as possible by my honey moon in April.

bxde0ffp4buf.gif

Hi Patti!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. Congratulations on your recent wedding. I'm excited about our team and this challenge.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    goforit06 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Amanda. I'm really excited to start in this group. I'm looking to push past that comfort zone to become healthy and fit for good!

Hello Amanda!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. We can both get out of our comfort zones together...Lol.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    adelinue wrote: »
    Hello Slim Jims!
    Looking forward to get to know you all! Let's make this the best journey to health o/
    Name: Salah
    State or Country: Algeria
    Time Zone: UTC+1. (that's GMT+1 i think)
    I have around 20lbs to lose to goal.
    NOTE: I have Midterms beginning this Monday till next Monday; so you'll probably won't see me here until next week. I'm sorry about this; however I am still working out and eating healthy so hopefully we'll get to see a loss this week - I don't have too much to lose tho so i'm afraid of plateau at this point although i feel confident for loosing those 20lbs before the end of the show.

Hello Salah!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. No worries. Your situation is totally understandable. Hope your finals go well. Just jump right in next week.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Congratulations Slim Jims!!

What an awesome journey we have begun. My name is Bridget and I'm your team leader. If you haven't done so, please feel free to friend request me if you like. Remember, we are on this weight loss journey together. Let's get ready and rock this challenge!! B)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Christina. This is my first biggest loser challenge. Looking forward to being successful with you all. I'll turn 40 during this challenge so I'm hoping to lose as much as I can.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Meaghan here. I'm excited to start this challenge. I've had a rough few weeks gaining and losing the same pound. Hoping to move past this stubborn pound and lose about 10 more!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    cds2001 wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm Christina. This is my first biggest loser challenge. Looking forward to being successful with you all. I'll turn 40 during this challenge so I'm hoping to lose as much as I can.

Hi Christina!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. You can do this!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    murp4069 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, Meaghan here. I'm excited to start this challenge. I've had a rough few weeks gaining and losing the same pound. Hoping to move past this stubborn pound and lose about 10 more!

Hi Meaghan!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. Glad to have you a part of this challenge. I have the utmost confidence that you can those 10 lbs.
  • notquittingthistime1984
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Cindy. I'm excited about this challenge! I have a lot of weight to lose so hopefully this will give me the kickstart that I need! Let's do this!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Cindy. I'm excited about this challenge! I have a lot of weight to lose so hopefully this will give me the kickstart that I need! Let's do this!

Hi Cindy!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. We got this.
  • chrisg3421
    chrisg3421 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I am ready to start.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    chrisg3421 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I am ready to start.

Hello Chris!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. Let's do this!!
  • DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello Slim Jim's my name is Donna. I've been in several of these challenges with Melanie, I'm looking forward to season 17 and what Bob will bring as host. I am on a journey of Health this year, my goal is drop 20 by April and move past a two year plateau...I've lost and gained the same 10 pounds over & over : /

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Let's DO This!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hello Slim Jim's my name is Donna. I've been in several of these challenges with Melanie, I'm looking forward to season 17 and what Bob will bring as host. I am on a journey of Health this year, my goal is drop 20 by April and move past a two year plateau...I've lost and gained the same 10 pounds over & over : /

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Let's DO This!

Hello Donna!! Welcome to the Slim Jims family. I think we're gonna do great. I'm excited about this challenge. I too have done several of them. It's nice to have the support.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Good morning Slim Jims!! The spreadsheet has been posted. Please check it out when you get a chance. Keep in mind, you can post your starting weight through Wed. If you haven't done so already, get your starting weight in.
  • adelinue
    adelinue Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Starting weight posted, i hit a Wall this week btw :/ Hope next week will be better.
    I read your intros; can't give each one a response (short on time sry) but glad to meet you all! Don't hesitate to send a friend request, just specify that you're from this group ;)
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Great!! Thanks Salah.
This discussion has been closed.