Introduce yourself!

Options
2»

Replies

• chrisqz
    chrisqz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started using UP - looking for teammates (apparently my friends prefer fitbit. =() I had tried to look for all of you at UP but only successful in finding a few of you. Hope you will accept my invite and add me too! Chris Tan here.
  • MissYatta90
    MissYatta90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just got an Up and I'm looking for teammates. Feel free to to add me: Kenyatta Perry
  • MizzLoma
    MizzLoma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been using UP for a short while. I briefly tried the fitbit but ran back to UP within a few days. Add me: Loma R
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hello! I received an UP for Christmas, but I don't know anyone who has one. Feel free to add me as a teammate- nothing like a little friendly competition, yes?

Gwynne Hamer
  • skatergirl1066
    skatergirl1066 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Ive just got an Up - still learning about it as the moment! Please add me as a friend and/or teammate on MFP or blue UP (RowenaDobson)
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey, all... Jawbone UP2 user here. I'm the only one I know. A few nights ago, I was at a dinner party with ~10 people, and everyone but me had Fitbits.
  • wahm922
    wahm922 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Using an UP24 and would love to connect with others!
  • alweb5
    alweb5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Love my Up and MFP!! Just recently started using my Up after losing he charger for a while. (Apparently you can get them on Amazon for peanuts!) add me to your team!!
    a.weber9109@gmail.com
  • LisannevdL
    LisannevdL Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've had my UP24 for a little over a year now and I still love it. I have my off-days (who doesn't?) but overall it still motivates me to get out there and reach my step goal. Sadly, I only have one friend so far, so if anyone wants to add me, feel free to do so, I'd love to get into some challenges! :) My E-mail is lisanne@phoenix-designs.nl
  • Brandyacutebbw
    Brandyacutebbw Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Brandy. I new to using my Jawbone UP. I hoping it'll help me even more on my weight loss journey. Would love to have some Friends on my UP. Feel free to add me. Brandy Ramirez
  • marmoora95
    marmoora95 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary! I just got my UP 2 a month ago. It has helped me move more and reach my fitness goals. I am hoping this will help me reach my weight loss goals. Feel free to add my on UP! I'd love to have some new teammates! Mary Ghali
  • Royalbuttercup
    Royalbuttercup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have been using my Up 2 on and off for about 6 months now and definitely would like to add some friends for challenges too! My email is amyoffenbach@gmail.com, feel free to add me!
  • AliM_77
    AliM_77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alison. I got my UP3 in Dec 2015 & I love it!! I'm using MFP to track my macros as I do a lot of strength training. Feel free to add me here & on UP - Alison McCoubrey
  • whimic38
    whimic38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Michelle Whitlock same profile pic or whimic83 at Gmail dot com. Been using UP3 since Feb. I have good days and bad days lol!
  • aplancarte85
    aplancarte85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! My name is Amber Plancarte. I am looking to find friends on UP to try and help motivate me to reach my goals. Please add me. My email is aplancarte85@icloud.com. Thanks!!
  • stitchedich
    stitchedich Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Michelle Lees. I've been wanting to get a jawbone for so long and yesterday my wife got me one for my birthday! Hoping it'll keep me more motivated to stay moving and keeping fit. My progress has been steady so far so looking to keeping it up.
  • purtchiarn
    purtchiarn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi my new is Alex and I've been using my up2 I n and off for the past year would love to add some people to duel with and keep up the motivation.

My name is Alexander Gale and my email is purtchiarn@Gmail.com
  • ahurley619
    ahurley619 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have an UP Move and love it! I still need friends for duels! Please add me
    User name: Amber Endriss
  • sharahoh
    sharahoh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've an UP2, bought it at the start of 2017. I'no friends via the purple app (sobs quietly) but would love to connect here and via the app.
    IS it simply a case of swapping emails?
  • moomin492
    moomin492 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm an up user . Feel free to add me . Catherine Harrison . My profile pic is a plastic bag with a face lol