I hate breakfast...

Options
MissyN452
MissyN452 Posts: 10 Member
I thought I'd get some discussion going. One of the hardest things for me is food, especially eating breakfast. I have a nut/seafood allergy which makes it harder sometimes. But my enemy is breakfast. I don't really enjoy breakfast and I'm usually so busy getting ready for work to make anything on the go aside from smoothies.

What are your quick healthy go to breakfasts?

Replies

• hopefullyfitt
    hopefullyfitt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad that I cut up the night before.
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    One egg scrambled with sauteed greens and a little cheese on top. Yum!

I normally skip breakfast (especially when mornings are crazy) but love breakfast foods for lunch.

• lmitchellf
    lmitchellf Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I always eat breakfast. Bananas, strawberries, a little Greek yogurt and some chopped walnuts are delicious.
  • CTXGal
    CTXGal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad that I cut up the night before.

Okay, this may sound silly by what do you put in your fruit salad? Seriously, I can never make one as good as restaurants. Do you put anything on it to keep it from turning brown?
  • MissyN452
    MissyN452 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A little lemon juice is good for preserving anything cut in the fridge. Haven't used it in the past, but I'm sure a bit of tang with some sweet fruit would be a delicious treat.
  • JENKENO
    JENKENO Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that! I am one who loves her "snooze" button! This has gotten me into trouble many times. Being stubborn and hard-headed, I learned the hard way that I have to pack my food the night before. By doing this, I don't binge when I'm starving and I save money by not stopping for fast/convenience foods. I really enjoy Dannon's Light & Fit Greek Yogurt (strawberry cheesecake). It's only 80 calories, 0 fat, & 12 g of protein. I grab it from the fridge and out the door I go. Dry cereal, apples, bananas, cheese & crackers, cottage cheese, granola bars, instant oatmeal, hardboiled eggs, and leftovers are always easy to grab on go.