Giant Grocery Stores

Options
RoniNoone
RoniNoone Posts: 27 Member
Not sure if there are anywhere but the Northeast but if you have them by you they have sugar free almond butter and sugar free bacon! It's their own brand too.

Replies

• KatieLynnBauer
    KatieLynnBauer Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I shop regularly at Giant and unfortunately I haven't been able to find any compliant bacon there. I live in Pennsylvania so maybe their stock varies in each store. Does the bacon you found (Nature's Promise) have any kind of preservatives in it? Enjoy your finds! I found Justin's almond butter at Giant on sale and have also found that less expensive almond butter can be found on Amazon.com!
  • RoniNoone
    RoniNoone Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Look at thier low sodium bacon in the blue package. It's not natures promise buy thier original brand. It does have some preservatives but I looked them all up and all are ok.
  • KatieLynnBauer
    KatieLynnBauer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'll definitely have to check this out next time I go to Giant!
  • RestlessinNYC
    RestlessinNYC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm very jealous, I live in New York city and finding it quite hard to get things at a reasonable price! Sure there's lots of whole foods etc that have the things we need, but I small jar of almond butter was $15! I figured it wasn't worth it, but would like to try it some time. It is a good thing though, doing this whole30, because its made me go out and look around and check other shops I might not have otherwise.