Intermediate Conditioning Extreme (ICE) Series

Options
I recently started Cathe's new Intermediate Conditioning Extreme (ICE) Series and was wondering if anyone else had? Looking for other Cathletes to share and support each other while completing this series over the next three months. I've completed the Rock'em Sock'em Kickboxing and the Chiseled Upper Body workouts and they were GREAT! I've subscribed to her On Demand service and love the Low Impact Series - don't let the series name fool you, these are tough workouts. I would love to hear from others following the ICE Series. After the New Year I'll start cleaning up my diet, but have plans for the holiday and didn't want to be resisted by a "diet". My Food Diary is open to Friends, not that it's a shining example of clean eating, but I'll get there.

Replies

• amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've done a few of the ICE series - like you I've done the Kickboxing workout and enjoyed it very much. Also did Bootcamp yesterday and Low impact sweat. Really enjoy her Ripped with Hiit but have not done much of the LIS. I subscribe to the On Demand as well and love the variety. Sending you a friend request right now. :smiley:
  • tootsieroll7624
    tootsieroll7624 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Glad to see there are others out there. I've done a few of the LIS videos and the Ripped with Hiit, I think they are great but a a bit more advanced than I'm at right now. I'm lovin' the ICE series as it seems to be closer to where I'm at. I've sent you a friend request as well. Looking forward to hearing more about this journey of health.
  • Lisa7691
    Lisa7691 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started the Level 1 ICE rotation this morning. I haven't worked out in months so there were a few spots that were tough! I thought the workout was fun and liked that she had some challenging moves in it but with fewer repetitions. I feel like I can build a good base of strength and flexibility with this program that will allow me to more successfully do some of her other series as well.
  • tootsieroll7624
    Options
    Lisa7691 - good for you! Keep it up and it'll get easier with time. I'm thinking along the same lines as you, that once I'm done with the ICE series then I can move on to Cathe's other series.
  • kschubot
    kschubot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first week of the Level 1 ICE rotation. I was surprised by how much I liked it so far. I generally don't like mat workouts but found To the Mat to be a nice surprise, not as repetative as lots of mat workouts.
  • Dragana_S
    Dragana_S Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about ordering ICE series, however, I have so many Cathe workouts that I get upset that I cannot even rotate them all once a year. This is partly because I have my favorites that I absolutely must do every week. I made my own Cathe Mix videos made up of my favorite parts from all DVDs and I just keep doing them. With my mixes, I gues because they are my favorites, I burn ridiculous amount of calories and perform the best. I am reluctant to get more videos BUT I want them so much, especially ICE!
  • tootsieroll7624
    Options
    @ Dragana_S. I like a lot of Cathe's workouts as well, that's why I went with the On Demand subscription instead of purchasing the videos. I would have spent entirely way too much money getting them all. I'm on week three of the ICE series and love it! This is the first multi-month fitness series that I've made it past the first week! I feel like I get a great workout in, burn lots of calories, and feel great not beat up afterwards.
  • jdnara
    jdnara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I completed the level 2 ice rotation and now I am starting her slow and heavy series. ICE was not what I expected but I truly love all things Cathe F. Rock em kickboxing was great as was the bootcamp and the metabolic workout from ICE. T. I have the ondemand service (best $$$ I spent on fitness). She has such a HUGE amount of variety, it's hard to get bored..