Are you using a fitness tracker?

I'm using a Jawbone Up 3. I like that it tracks heart rate. I think having it helps me feel motivated to exercise.

Are you using any sort of tracker?

Which one?

What do you like about it?

Replies

• memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    I have a Fitbit. I love doing the challenges.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    I have a Garmin Vivofit2. I love that I don't have to charge it (which means I won't take it off and forget to put it back on!) I also like that I can use a heart rate monitor with it.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    I have a Fitbit Charge HR which I love. I don't think I'm utilizing it as well as I could though, since it can help me a whole lot more than I allow it to at the moment but I love it!

I've never done a challenge though, as I don't have any Fitbit friends (honestly, I can't be bothered because it's just one more website to keep track of). :smile:
  • hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member
    nyponbell wrote: »
    I've never done a challenge though, as I don't have any Fitbit friends (honestly, I can't be bothered because it's just one more website to keep track of). :smile:

I have a Charge HR too...got it for my birthday in July and I absolutely love it but I've never done a challenge either. Where do you even find them?

• Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    I have a Charge HR too! You can challenge people through the app :). Challenges are super motivating. Add me if you like: https://www.fitbit.com/user/29B4S9
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Thanks, I just added you @Zoe678
    Here's my link if anyone wants to add me on Fitbit https://www.fitbit.com/user/3F77VZ
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    I have and Up 3. If anyone has one of the those, I'd love to add you. Not sure how lol. But I am always up for learning new things.
  • sksastry
    sksastry Posts: 14 Member
    I am using garmin Vivofit
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    I use Virgin Pulse Max. Its a pedometer/watch that I wear as a wrist band. I upload my steps to Virgin Pulse. They issue challenges, give me points and I get money for participating. I have almost $400 saved up to spend this year, so it's a good motivator.
  • Ktea_warner
    Ktea_warner Posts: 4 Member
    How are you finding the up3? I am reallllly considering getting one but want something that will track my heart rate through workouts to help me understand how much I'm burning etc
    People have recommended fitbit charge hr but it's too bulky looking for me.
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    How are you finding the up3? I am reallllly considering getting one but want something that will track my heart rate through workouts to help me understand how much I'm burning etc
    People have recommended fitbit charge hr but it's too bulky looking for me.

The up3 actually does use the heart rate. That's how it determines calorie burn. You just don't get to look at the heart rate. I love it. I will probably stick with this brand. I also love how light weight it is and how pretty. It's also really sturdy.