Best Christmas present

Options
ctevis36
ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
I have wanted a fitbit I think since they came out. The price has always stopped me because there was no way I felt I could be that extravagant with my money.
My dad got me the Charge HR for Christmas this year!! I've had it on and syncing automatically through the day, the data it's collected has been interesting ( I'm not that much of a high tech person).
Any other Fitbit users in the group? I'd like to have Fitbit fiends.

Replies

• starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am and have used it since April. I mostly use it to keep an more accurate count if what I have burned. I have been very close to goal for years but lost 6 pounds last year to fit my clothes better. I am older and have lost some muscle mass. My daily food allowance is 1270 if I do no exsercise.
  • mkozmik
    mkozmik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit for Christmas too! :)

My Son-in-law and a few of his family members connected through the Fitbit app to challenge each other. I may join in with them as well.

I'm about 10 pounds from goal.
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - what does it do? What does it track? Can it tell you calories burned? Is it a heart rate monitor?
  • ctevis36
    ctevis36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - what does it do? What does it track? Can it tell you calories burned? Is it a heart rate monitor?

I've got the Charge HR. It's a pedometer and calorie counter. It tracks how many miles I go and how many flights of stairs I've taken. The app acts as a food and exercise log. I could go on that's just the gist.
  • DiIDE
    DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit charge and love it. It makes me more aware of my movement so that I am now moving a lot more to keep up my steps. Before getting it I used to try to do as many things around home as I could in one trip, now I do each thing separately to get my steps up.
  • ktsj2015
    ktsj2015 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have the charge I've been using it since September :) add me if you like.