Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Profiles

rodtsm
rodtsm Posts: 20 Member
To allow others to view your diary, you must adjust your Diary Sharing settings.

On the Web​
Click “My Home” then “Settings” then “Diary settings”.
In the Android, iPad and iPhone apps

In the Menu (or “More” page) tap “Settings” then “Sharing & Privacy” then “Diary Sharing.”
Select your preference from “Public,” “Friends Only”, or “Locked with a key” and save your changes.

At the end of the day, when you have finished logging your diary, select “Complete This Entry.” This will create a convenient “View Diary” link on your friends’ news feed, if this option has not been changed in your News Feed Privacy settings.

​Friends can also visit your profile page at any time and select “View Diary.” To visit a friend’s profile:

On the Web​

Click “My Home” then “Friends” then click on a friend in the list. Or, enter a profile’s URL directly in your browser’s address bar: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/<INSERT_USERNAME_HERE>; In the iPhone, iPad and Android apps Tap the “Friends” page, and select your friend from the list.

Replies

• mlburrows
    mlburrows Posts: 6 Member
    Will my WHOLE diary been shared or just my steps? Nobody wants to see what I eat or how much I weigh.
  • rodtsm
    rodtsm Posts: 20 Member
    No individuals will just be able to see your activity. So you do not have to worry about others seeing your personal information.