Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introduction

rodtsm
rodtsm Posts: 20 Member
Hello Everyone,

My name is Madie Rodts. I am interning at the Optimal You Fitness Facility at Amway this semester. I am in the Masters of Public Health Program at Grand Valley State University. I will be keeping track of the amount of steps each person completes each week on MyFitnessPal and through the online surveys. Feel free to post in the discussion board to help encourage one another to be active throughout the day. I will also be posting helpful health and wellness information on physical activity and providing motivational tools to make physical activity a part of your daily routine. So let's Get Up and MOVE Together!
If you have any questions my email is: rodtsm@mail.gvsu.edu

Replies

• mlburrows
    mlburrows Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you Madie. Will go back and log my steps for weeks 2-5. Been bad about logging them. But have been tracking with my iPhone. :0)
  • rodtsm
    rodtsm Posts: 20 Member
    I understand it becomes a lot to log them on another site or device on top of the other priorities in life. You can log them or take a screenshot of your steps for the day and send them to my email and I can log them that way too. Whatever way is easier for you.