Christmas Pj's!

ktsj2015
ktsj2015 Posts: 65 Member
So I was mortified at Christmas.

My lovely sister in law always buys me PJ's for Christmas .. it's very predictable Christmas prezzy but one year she got me something else and I was gutted haha.. I love pj's!!

So anyway ... opened the wrapper ... lovely PJ's inside!!! 2 Sizes bigger than she normally buys me!!!!

She as bought me the same size pj's every year for almost 20 years.. and then she suddenly jumps 2 sizes!

Wow talk about a wake up call... I guess I'm not the only person who think's I'm getting chubby, I asked my husband and he says she hasn't asked about my size. I guess she just guessed from seeing me every day.

They are still lovely Pj's and the sad thing is they fit perfectly :( I'm really gutted though that people other than me have noticed I'm now chubby!

Replies

• heidici
    heidici Posts: 5 Member
    Bless you, wake up calls are not really what we want for Christmas. I also got PJs for Christmas, in my usual size and my husband has clearly not noticed I am a little heavier......as the PJs split around my bottom area after a few days wear! So, I am going to fix them and then work hard on slimming into them! What are you going to do about your PJs?