Polar Ambassador - Hello

Options
dixiech1ck
dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
Hi there gang,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Angela - I'm a 4 year MFP user and also a Polar Product Brand Ambassador. I have fibromyalgia and have been fighting weight loss since I was in my early teens. I can try to help the best I can with the product and if not, can direct you where to go. Keep spreading the good word of Polar!

Replies

• markblakemore
    markblakemore Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of recent questions that have been raised. If you could answer these as a start then I for one would be very grateful! Many thanks.
  • dixiech1ck
    Options
    What's your question?
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hi there Dixie! Thanks for coming by. This group is not very active, but I figure that it is okay.
    I have a question regarding upcoming firmware. Polar has stated that they are working on way to use the motion sensor to get miles traveled, cadence and stridee W/O a sensor. Would you have any idea if this is still being worked on? I realize you may not know, but this feature would be huge!
  • dixiech1ck
    Options
    For the M400? I haven't heard about this. I have the M450 for my bike and had to buy the cadence and speed sensors. But as for the M400, haven't heard anything. Sorry this is so late in replying. I don't get on via a normal computer, only my phone app most days.