Holy new people, Batman!

Options
2»

Replies

• Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes...I first started with Protein Power by the Drs Eades back in 99 and have used keto on an off over the past 17 years to balance my desire for carby things, salty things and alcholic things...but it's still nice to find a place where it is spoken of in a positive, productive and supportive way as is typically not the case in mainstream fitness/nutrition websites.
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone, it's great to have you here!

::flowerforyou::
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the other newbies. This seems to be a happenin' place.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Yeah, the influx recently has been awesome. I spent so long approving people, without the bottom of the list showing up, that I had a moment where I wondered if my approvals were going through or if they were being readded to the bottom of the list for some reason. LOL, no that's never happened before but it seemed just as likely as a list that long. :smiley:

No worries, that happened to me, too. I started wondering if my approvals were sticking or if the site bugged on me!
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Small reminder too... YES PLEASE check back through a few pages of All Discussions so this Group becomes less unwieldy with repetitive threads. :* and "Welcome!" lol.

Yeah, we're working on a way to make the information generated here more searchable and organized, hopefully that will help in the long run, too.
  • fangirlish
    fangirlish Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all. It's exciting to see the low carb way of eating gaining so much momentum. Hope it works for all the newbies as well as it has for me!
  • SuzanneVarnes
    SuzanneVarnes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here! Look forward to visiting often. Thanks for adding me!
    Suzanne, Florida
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I've been on this group for roughly 8 months now but I've been off plan for the past 3 so I feel like a newbie all over again. I'm working harder to stick with it this time.

And yes, this group is Awesome!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone ! Thanks for adding me ...... I've lost weight before & kept it off doing LC, but now doctor wants me to lose still more. Looking for ideas to keep me moving in the right direction. Nice to find a place with like-minded people ..... this should be fun :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome again to all of the newer folks! This group has resources that you can't buy! The knowledge here has been instrumental in me finding my health again, and I am looking forward to continuing the journey here!

Success can be yours too! Hang in there! This way of life is amazing!! :smiley::smiley:
  • disaberry
    disaberry Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Glad to be here... Looking forward to making it down the home stretch with the support of this group!!!