Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge Jan/3/2016 - Jan/9/2016

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can!
B)<3

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    edited January 2016
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8FYbL6G_n4_wMnFjVTHqB8HQkQ29I5FgRuAMvbmZzCDFRDiW_

• Hearts_2015
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Goals this Week: Sunday - Sat
    1. Pool Workout 3+ times this week
    2. Moderation is my Mantra
    3. Drink up that water - work my way back up to 1 gallon a day
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNOje-RNFUO2l_YGaF1OWBnBlf-o6cYkOcGT67reB5Bm6vWfGo
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi Hearts! Happy new year and thanks for getting us started. Hopefully we will have a few join us to check in and stay on track.

My goals
    1. Workout 4 times this week.
    2. Drink more water

Let's just do it!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi Forest, Happy New Years to you as well :)

Goals this Week: Sunday - Sat
    1. Looking forward to spending the morning at the pool Monday a.m
    2. Working on Getting my water intake back up
    3. In bed by 11pm and work down to 10:30pm

With Winter here I tend to get to bed so much earlier but got up again for some paperwork tonight.

Forest, what time do you typically go to bed?
    I was going to say Have a great Tues but it's not quite Monday yet...ugh Holidays confuse my inner calendar. lol

So very glad you joined me here... I too hope others join us again but I've decided even if no one else does I'm going to continue. I've been quite successful in the past on my mini-goals when I stay focused and will simply continue on in that manner.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZCAdtpwzNLAdi6uoQAbiA-cG2XkI2ZBSn816Bqk6j8tel2uHv
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Morning warriors. Back at it. Let's see if I can stay on this.

Goals m-sun
    1. Walk everyday
    2. Log my food
    3. Drink more water
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Hi La nanita. Good to see you . Smart goals.

Hearts - how did your day go? How is the knee feeling these days! Did you get to the pool.? Whatever your Monday was, your Tuesday can be good. Keep working on your goals.

I did not get to my goals today but did make decent food choices. As far as bed, usually go between 10:30 and 11:30. I usually don't go on line much later in the evening.

Warriors come join in.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    la_nanita wrote: »
    Morning warriors. Back at it. Let's see if I can stay on this.

Goals m-sun
    1. Walk everyday
    2. Log my food
    3. Drink more water

Welcome :) I'm positive I left a post here already saying hello but must not have clicked 'reply'. ugh
    Great goals.....really glad to see you :)
  • Hearts_2015
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well in regards to my day ...surprise! I had an appt. to get my eyes checked and needed them dilated...oops, forgot about that. So no pool yet.
    Getting some more water in which is good, heading to bed before too long.

Sweet dreams Forest and la_nanita ♥
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi Hearts, Forest / Paulette, and LaNanita,
    1/5/16 Happy New Year to all three of you!

1/6--gym and logging food
    1/7--gym later in the day (Dr. appt. early) and logging food

Amy
  • Hearts_2015
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi La nanita. Good to see you . Smart goals.

Hearts - how did your day go? How is the knee feeling these days! Did you get to the pool.? Whatever your Monday was, your Tuesday can be good. Keep working on your goals.

I did not get to my goals today but did make decent food choices. As far as bed, usually go between 10:30 and 11:30. I usually don't go on line much later in the evening.

Warriors come join in.

Thanks Forest :) It always feel like success when I get to my goals or have a decent food day...if it's neither then I struggle with feelings of failure. When it's both...I feel like I'm on the top of the world and feel so hopeful. :p

I've been on an off kilter eating frenzy... amazing how much it effects our minds & attitudes. Well not really amazing, of course it would! But I think you all know what I mean ;)

Welcome Back Amy...nice to see you. Very nice goals and tracking them :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Tues Check-in

Had a doc appt. it went well.

Didn't make wise food choices as I didn't plan my food day. Really need to hit the store tomorrow for things I can plan around for my food diary. This part sucks on my goals but I know what I need to do to make it right. :)

Pretty decent bedtime last night..no clue what it was but I felt rested this morning.

Weds goal is to hit the pool, hit the store and do some laundry. Pre-plan a meal or two in the crock-pot so when I open the fridge there's something in there. LOL

Cheers my Friends for another great day of New Beginnings!

Gosh I <3 this little guy!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYc7_GqYQsFDB_-ONMMRSTThTJkiVGyY1QRf-l0y0TvTz6BBb7ww
  • forestrose910
    Options
    I can't believe I skipped Tuesday. but so happy to see friends here.

Amy, Welcome back. looks like you have a great start to your week. keep going. one step at a time.

Hearts- good news about the bedtime and I hope the pool goes well. I hear you about planning ahead helping. I am needing to do that also and get back into those good habits.

lananita- how is your week going? keep trying as each smart decision will help.

take care ladies. I will check in tomorrow. I did workout yesterday and will try to do a workout tonight. still need to get that water increased.

• la_nanita
    Options
    Hump day check in. Monday was not so good. But met all goals Tuesday and today. Have a great week ladies.
  • la_nanita
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am going to try to be accountable and check in with the group. It's sad that the group has so little activity. It used to be that I could not keep up. I know that I am one of the ones that vanished. :'(
  • forestrose910
    Options
    I am going to try to be accountable and check in with the group. It's sad that the group has so little activity. It used to be that I could not keep up. I know that I am one of the ones that vanished. :'(
    Everyone has different needs at different times. But the important thing is right now we can support each other whether it is 2 or 20. So glad you are here with us.
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Thursday was a good day with smart choices. Turned down wine and went walking instead. All goals met.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

@la_nanita

Well I'm super glad you're here! <3 We got pretty bare bones for a bit there and wondered if we should keep going with the group. I think between Forest and I we decided not to give up even if it turned out just to be the two of us at times. Then Susan came along and then there were three. :D

This group has the potential to be AWESOME. It was in the past and it can be again. I know I was out of the loop for awhile when I was going through the blues a few years back...but committing to checking in here even if we didn't meet one goal other than to check in... that's SUCCESS! B)

Now if we just keep that in our minds and remember that and don't push ourselves so hard that we get stuck but on the other hand don't be too easy on ourselves.... we'll get just the right balance to get this weight off and maintain (whichever stage we're at. :)

yeav8egekv4m.jpg Group Hug!! I'm sure we can all pick ourselves out!! :D
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Thursday was a good day with smart choices. Turned down wine and went walking instead. All goals met.

Sounds like a great day to me :)
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Good Morning, Mini Goalers, Have a great day.

Lananita-Great job with your Thursday and good alternative to wine. plus you were active.

Hearts- thanks for you consistent messages to the group and all of your great quotes and pictures. DId you get to the pool and how about the planning process.

I am only on 2 workouts this week with one of them this morning. I also have a plan to shop this weekend and start to prep and plan meals and log my food.

we can do this. one day at a time.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Hey Gang :) My week was not quite as planned. Trying not to beat myself up about that. Maybe I'll stick to one goal next week? Off to start tomorrows thread :)
This discussion has been closed.