FINAL weigh in!

Options
First of all, thank you all for participating in this challenge!! Second of all, I'd like to apologize for it getting away from me for awhile there. Everything going on in my home life completely consumed me and it was a real struggle. But you guys kept on going and pushed through on your own basically. THAT is a sign of commitment and the path to success with this. As I've said before, someone else can only motivate you and push you so far before it comes to a point where it's entirely up to you as to whether or not you're going to make that change. A lot of you have and I'm so proud of you! Seeing your successes makes me happy because I know how it feels! It's an incredible and amazing feeling when you see all of your hard work and dedication paying off. I personally did not make the change that I wanted to by the end of the year but that's ok. Sometimes things like this happen. Just remember, if you get knocked down, don't ever give up on yourself. It might take a week, a month, or longer to pick yourself back up and push yourself again and that's ok. You're worth it. Don't ever let anybody or anything make you feel like you're not. I had people laugh at me or tell me my goals were unrealistic. Well, here I am 85 pounds down, holding my head high and going strong. I decided to take that step on my own, with no one's help. My boyfriend and my mom were about the only 2 people who fully supported me and believed in me at the beginning. Having the people closest to me made a big difference but it wasn't until I full started believing in myself that I really started to make progress. I hope you're all going to keep pushing, keep telling yourself that you're worth the struggle. All the sweat, bruises, sore muscles, foods you've given up.. it'll all come around and repay you in the end.

For me, the end of this year is not about "changing myself in 2016" or starting over with a blank page. I'm going to carry over my accomplishments, the person I've become because I quite like her really lol. I've worked hard this year to get to this point and I don't need a "new book". I'm going to keep putting chapters in the one I've already started. I'll just give new life to certain things like my workouts, my eating habits, etc. I hope you'll all be doing the same! I wish you all the best of luck in 2016! Keep challenging yourself and setting your bar high!

So here it is! The final weigh in!

Starting Weight: 265
Challenge Start Weight: 190.2
Current Weight 180.3
10 pounds lost for this challenge (9.9 if you want to be technical lol)!

Replies

• erebar
    erebar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks @ChandalNicole ! This was a great help to me! Even though I didn't end up where I had hoped I still made progress and continue to learn a lot about myself and my habits!
    SW for challenge 145
    Lowest weight in challenge 135.6
    Final weight 137.6
    Goal weight was 130
    Thank you all for encouraging me and for all the great advice and tips!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    @ChandalNicole Again thanks for hosting this challenge. It really helped me to stay focused on my goal. I started my journey in April and my goal was to lose 80lbs by the end of the year and as of today I've lost 81lbs. I still have a long way to go so I will be doing as you are for 2016... carrying over my accomplishments and adding to them. Like tightening up my nutrition and strengthening my body, mind and soul. Happy New Year to you and you as well @erebar and may you both accomplish all your goals for 2016!

Starting Weight: 285
    Challenge Start Weight: 225.9
    Current Weight: 204.9
    Total loss for Challenge -21lbs
    NYE Goal: 205
  • istarith
    istarith Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been on vacation for the past solid week (and have, of course, been eating anything that wont sit still), but I have my final, honest weigh in for this challenge:

Starting Weight: 206
    Starting Challenge Weight: 206
    Current Weight: 193

Total loss: 13lbs

I can't tell you how wonderful having this group has been to keep me focused and determined to drop a double-digit amount of weight (a feat for me!). I'll still be progressing through onto 2016, and with enough work will be seeing my goal weight this summer! @ChandalNicole Thank you for everything!! xoxo
  • holla18
    holla18 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Start weight : 223
    Challenge start weight : 193
    Current weight : 182

Lost : 11 lb

Thank you for your suppirt
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    @ChandalNicole Again thanks for hosting this challenge. It really helped me to stay focused on my goal. I started my journey in April and my goal was to lose 80lbs by the end of the year and as of today I've lost 81lbs. I still have a long way to go so I will be doing as you are for 2016... carrying over my accomplishments and adding to them. Like tightening up my nutrition and strengthening my body, mind and soul. Happy New Year to you and you as well @erebar and may you both accomplish all your goals for 2016!

Wow, you NAILED your goal! Great work!
  • jm70614
    jm70614 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank for hosting! It was inspiring to see everyone's great progress.

Challenge start weight: 150
    Current weight: 145
    NYE Goal: 145

and I hit a 10 min mile!
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »

Wow, you NAILED your goal! Great work!

Thank you!
  • ForMe2No
    Options
    jm70614 wrote: »
    Thank for hosting! It was inspiring to see everyone's great progress.

Challenge start weight: 150
    Current weight: 145
    NYE Goal: 145

and I hit a 10 min mile!

Wow that is awesome! That is my goal this year a 10 minute mile. I'm slow.