Week 1 : January 4-10

Options
agreenid
agreenid Posts: 218 Member
Here is the place to post your official STATS for the starting week. The thread will close on the morning of the 11th when the next week begins!

Replies

• agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    HW: 289
    SW (for this MFP journey: April 2015): 198

Challenge Starting Weight (hereafter referred to as CSW:) 161.8
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    HW: 250 (2009)
    LW: 181 (September 2015)
    CSW: 191
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    HW & SW: 197 (it very well could have gotten over 200 a time or two, but I have no recorded knowledge of it and prefer to stay in denial about that :wink: )

Starting off: WHA?!?! this past Sunday I got on the scale and about fell over :dizzy:
    Some is water weight from the Holiday face stuffing, so it is what it is :grimace:

CSW: 167

Challenge Goal Weight (CGW): 157
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    HW: 140 (142 on the boyfriend's scale...which I'm pretty sure is correct, but it's not here, so we're going with mine ;) ) (2014)
    CSW: 114
    CGW: 110, maybe lower

~Lyssa
  • FatSwatter
    FatSwatter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    HW: 240
    CSW/CGW: 207.4
    CGW:199.9

-Jessie

PS: I made it to ONEderland before the holidays and want to get back there again.
  • Rgianola
    Rgianola Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CSW 230
    CGW 220
  • karbruce
    karbruce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ok I did it. And it was hardly painful at all. Heh.
    CSW: 235.4
    CGW: 227.4

Karla
  • jm70614
    jm70614 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HW: 160
    CSW:145
    CGW: 130

Not sure exactly where my goal weight will be-- but 130 is my goal for now and I think I can get there in 8 weeks if I stay focused! The first 15 took about 7 months so hopefully I can do it faster this time around.
  • FatSwatter
    Options
    jm70614 wrote: »
    HW: 160
    CSW:145
    CGW: 130

Not sure exactly where my goal weight will be-- but 130 is my goal for now and I think I can get there in 8 weeks if I stay focused! The first 15 took about 7 months so hopefully I can do it faster this time around.

Awesome! That's doable in 8 weeks, just don't get discouraged. 130ish is my ultimate goal weight too (or thereabout).
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to weigh in a bit early for next week, as I am leaving for Las Vegas and wedding dress shopping tomorrow morning (mostly just getting ideas because I have NO CLUE what type of wedding dress I want!) so I won't be near a scale and I usually like to stick to the same scale anyways...
  • FatSwatter
    Options
    I'm gonna have to weigh in a bit early for next week, as I am leaving for Las Vegas and wedding dress shopping tomorrow morning (mostly just getting ideas because I have NO CLUE what type of wedding dress I want!) so I won't be near a scale and I usually like to stick to the same scale anyways...

How exciting!!! I'm sure you'll find the dress when you see it. Have fun shopping. :smile:
  • kawilliams22
    kawilliams22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CSW: 205
    CGW: 195 would make me happy but I'd love to get to 190.
This discussion has been closed.