Hello All

Options
dan_IRL
dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
Hi there. I'm so glad I found this group. As I'm sure you know, support for this type of program is hard to find.

I'm Dan, from the Chicago Area. I just turned 40 and am looking to lose around 100 pounds.

Today is my first day, started with a Mocha shake. I've got 32oz of water in already for the day. FIlling up my jug shortly.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Replies

• Ladybug_Karen
    Ladybug_Karen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan!! I'm glad you found us! With the way the message boards have been moved around, it takes a hot minute to find the groups. :) we're here... Just might take a day or two. Feel free to add me so you can msg with any questions. I've hit my 6 month mark on ND and I'm down 90 pounds. I feel like a pro. LOL I'm in Northwest Arkansas and wanting to lose a total of 150-ish pounds.
  • erock0628
    erock0628 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan!! I'm glad you found us! With the way the message boards have been moved around, it takes a hot minute to find the groups. :) we're here... Just might take a day or two. Feel free to add me so you can msg with any questions. I've hit my 6 month mark on ND and I'm down 90 pounds. I feel like a pro. LOL I'm in Northwest Arkansas and wanting to lose a total of 150-ish pounds.

Hey Keren,

Are you still on the program