Good afternoon Ladies!

Options
I'm new to the group but I would like to introduce myself, I'm Angie. :smile: I want you all to wake up and look in the mirror and say to yourselves, "I am beautiful!" Sometimes when we are just trying to lose those last few pounds we often get frustrated or even a little stressed out. This stress can build up and actually it can cause you to keep the weight on! I'm not a motivation coach or anything, but I do want to say that, you can do anything that you set your mind to! So keep going! You'll reach your goal!

Replies

• sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Such a good observation, angie; a mirror can definitely take away confidence or build it. When I have slipped back into bad habits (not logging food, eating unhealthy food), I find my confidence diminishing. If I log food, I find accountability and feeling in control. After losing 60+ lbs awhile back, I have kept it off for three years or so. For me that is a triumph, even though I'd like to lose 7-8 more.
  • tlsBridge
    tlsBridge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you both, I am Bridgett and new to the group as well. I appreciate your positivity. It is so important to starting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I took on a new job a little over a year and a half ago and am still having trouble with finding a work life balance. But 2016 is my year to get it dialed in! The accountability and feeling in control with logging the past month has been good, now I just need to dial in all my choices. ; )