May 2016 Babies

Options
2»

Replies

• dlemmamartin
    dlemmamartin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm due with baby #2 on May 22nd. Our first little one's birthday is May 19th. I gained almost 80lbs with my first kid and am determined NOT to let that happen again. I just hit 21weeks today and I can tell the cravings are getting way worse. I haven't had much time or energy to excerise outside of my daily movement at work. I'm aiming to gain 25lbs or less this time. Feel free to add me as a friend! Can't wait to hear about everyone's pregnancies.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm due with baby #2 on May 22nd. Our first little one's birthday is May 19th. I gained almost 80lbs with my first kid and am determined NOT to let that happen again. I just hit 21weeks today and I can tell the cravings are getting way worse. I haven't had much time or energy to excerise outside of my daily movement at work. I'm aiming to gain 25lbs or less this time. Feel free to add me as a friend! Can't wait to hear about everyone's pregnancies.

Yay, another May sibling momma! My daughter's due date was May 22nd. :)

Good luck with your goal! Hope your cravings ease off, they are the worse during pregnancy
  • joanneinwonderland
    Options
    Hey ladies how are we all getting on? I've been seriously tracking all month and looking at my pregnancy weight gain.

At 21 weeks I was at 6 lbs so feeling more in control as this is spot on recommendation given my start weight.

Keeping track track tracking and doing a wee bit exercise.

Having a rough time as hubby due major surgery next month so preparing for that. Can see me majorly falling down then so will really need to stay strong!

Xx
  • EmmaDetermined
    EmmaDetermined Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanne, excellent work! Perhaps you could freeze some healthy meals and buy in some healthy snacks before your husband goes in for the surgery to prevent all the effort from unravelling??
  • joanneinwonderland
    Options
    Thanks Emma! Yes that's the plan and I'm just NOT going to have any rubbish in the house! With a toddler to take care of there's no scope to pop out for crisps and Choc!

I'm such a comfort eater it's a bad habit! Going to just try to focus on baby and fact I don't want to add to my weight problems for post baby and hopefully that will keep me straight and narrow!
  • LaSadie
    LaSadie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, im due May 18th with my 3rd but my 1st boy. Im 26 weeks and trying to maintain weight, Dr says I have gained to much weight. I have been using my fitness pal to keep track.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    How are you other May mommas doing? I can't believe how quickly the past few months have flown by! I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow and have been lucky to have had no problems so far. Still don't have any of the aches and pains I see other ladies talking about in my birth groups (and like I had with my first); I think staying active this time has definitely helped. :)

Up 17 lbs so on track for a 25 lb weight gain!