Yummy Soup

Options
Mjg2016
Mjg2016 Posts: 27 Member
I made a delicious filling soup that I wanted to share with y'all. It's high in fiber.
I've been taking it to work for a delicious hot lunch.
Throw all of this in a soup pot and let it simmer on low for an hour or two.
Ingredients: 6 cups water, 1 large can of Margaret Holmes seasoned pinto beans with Vidalia onions, 1 diced onion, 1 cup chopped ham, 1 can of rotel tomatoes,1 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic and fresh ground black pepper.
:) Enjoy!

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    oh yum, thanks.
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious, I'm going to try it!
  • subs54
    subs54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • Mjg2016
    Mjg2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A nice cup of hot tea with a little squeeze of fresh lemon is good for me vs. a late night snack. Zero Calories!
    :) Try it!
  • Terriers007
    Terriers007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Louise from Central Florida and recently discovered Tortellini Soup. The ingredients are: 3 small cloves of garlic or 1 elephant clove of garlic - dice, medium yellow onion - diced, 1 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning, 1/8 tsp red pepper, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, can No Salt Diced Tomatoes, 32 oz Unsalted Chicken Soup, 2 cups Baby Spinach and 4 oz tortellini and 2 tbsp Olive oil. In a large pot, add garlic, onion and oil and sauté until onions soften. Add balance of spices. Add chicken soup and Diced tomatoes and bring to boil. Add baby spinach and mix into soup. Add tortellini and cook for 30 minutes. It's a meal. You can eat a soup bowl and you will be full and its low in calories. This is my dinner many nights when I don't feel like cooking.
  • beautysblush
    beautysblush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds very good
  • beautysblush
    beautysblush Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am Tami from Florida. I have had a lot of success eating Hot and Sour Chinese Soup take out. It is only 100 calories per cup and very satisfying!