The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Apologies for the generic message, wanted to post before it was too late ☺☺☺ So much motivation already.... my breakfast was - yoghurt with granola and an apple at mid morning ☺Helped as I was on duty at work, plus lots of water!!

Happy motivated Monday to all you awesome Purples!
  • capturethememories
    capturethememories Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My breakfast today was Special K cereal. I didn't use to eat breakfast so I'm hoping this will help jump start me!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @13suzie the late night snack demons are in trouble!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @night_watcher what made you want to set up and run these challenges? They're a great idea but must be hard work too for you! No complaining here though, just really grateful!!!

Can I ask, where are challenges posted? I've seen the over all challenge, to lose weight but I am fumbling and stumbling around like an owl in the day time!! Any help is much appreciated
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    @capturethememories special k sounds good. Breakfast is a winner for me, I go night snack crazy If I don't have enough!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Well I'll be off for a walk tomorrow evening, how many kilometres can we rack up between us I wonder??? Great first day, looking forwards to tomorrow ☺☺
  • capturethememories
    Options
    It was super chilly here today! I didn't get out for my bike ride, but tomorrow is my crazy work day of the week and I will rack up lots of steps over night!
  • capturethememories
    Options
    @night_watcher what made you want to set up and run these challenges? They're a great idea but must be hard work too for you! No complaining here though, just really grateful!!!

Can I ask, where are challenges posted? I've seen the over all challenge, to lose weight but I am fumbling and stumbling around like an owl in the day time!! Any help is much appreciated

I am new to these challenges as well! We will figure it out!
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    50 squats and 10 push ups for the night (yup wanted a snack or two)
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Checking in...NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING....GAME ON! Purple power >:)

@ >:) TEAM ..... check out this thread. I started it awhile ago and there are some great habits in the mix. My question to the world was "what are your favorite weight loss habits?"

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1260910/what-are-your-best-habits-for-losing-weight/p1
  • 13suzie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Make sure everybody posts their daily challenge stuff in the logger. It took me some time to find the form, but I eventually did. It's on page one of the following link, just above the tv clip of Conan. See "The Challenges Logger" which is written in a bold blue font.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10280166/weekly-and-daily-challenges/p1
  • 13suzie
    Options
    @ >:) TEAM:

Just curious, where is everybody located?

I'm in South Florida
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hey team, it seems like all of you guys are sleeping when i am up :P this time difference is a strange strange thing, so for monday i had omlete wrapped brown bread for breakfast with milk. I forgot to take pic, oh well. Today is my gym day, i'll be walking to my gym instead of taking metro to fill up that 1 km walk.

@13suzie & @missyhill99 Wow, this is awesome, I am so proud of both of you. And Suzie that thread is so inspirational

@sunshyneyday
    Here is the link to the logger
    https://nightwatcher.typeform.com/to/Ylf6IC
    I work best when i have a team to work with and a team to compete against :wink: That's what made me start this challenge group. Please pardon my english, i am not a native, so i have trouble understanding this
    "how many kilometres can we rack up between us I wonder"
    :neutral:
    @capturethememories & @sunshyneyday If you have any question, any tiny bit of confusion, just send me an inbox. I'll be happy to help anytime :)

@mellymint80 Ive gotta try that lettuce thing

Team, youve done awesome first day, so 1 day down, 34 days to go! Let's rock n roll
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    It was super chilly here today! I didn't get out for my bike ride, but tomorrow is my crazy work day of the week and I will rack up lots of steps over night!

I know you'll do a great job!!!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    Checking in...NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING....GAME ON! Purple power >:)

@ >:) TEAM ..... check out this thread. I started it awhile ago and there are some great habits in the mix. My question to the world was "what are your favorite weight loss habits?"

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1260910/what-are-your-best-habits-for-losing-weight/p1

Me too, no snacking although I did have a starburst at the cinema!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

I am new to these challenges as well! We will figure it out!

I tried to screen shot! Think I found it..... I have plenty of steps to catch up on, I'm sure between us all we'll smash it!!! Have a good day, I'm off to work shortly ☺☺
  • capturethememories
    Options
    @night_watcher do we input into that tracker even if we did not have a success with each of those tasks?

• night_watcher
    Options
    @night_watcher do we input into that tracker even if we did not have a success with each of those tasks?

yes dear, suppose you were to walk 10,000 steps, but you walked 1000, it's still progress than doing nothing, so input :)
  • night_watcher
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    @ >:) TEAM:

Just curious, where is everybody located?

I'm in South Florida

I am from Pakistan :)
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Hey team, it seems like all of you guys are sleeping when i am up :P this time difference is a strange strange thing, so for monday i had omlete wrapped brown bread for breakfast with milk. I forgot to take pic, oh well. Today is my gym day, i'll be walking to my gym instead of taking metro to fill up that 1 km walk.

@13suzie & @missyhill99 Wow, this is awesome, I am so proud of both of you. And Suzie that thread is so inspirational

@sunshyneyday
    Here is the link to the logger
    https://nightwatcher.typeform.com/to/Ylf6IC
    I work best when i have a team to work with and a team to compete against :wink: That's what made me start this challenge group. Please pardon my english, i am not a native, so i have trouble understanding this
    "how many kilometres can we rack up between us I wonder"
    :neutral:
    @capturethememories & @sunshyneyday If you have any question, any tiny bit of confusion, just send me an inbox. I'll be happy to help anytime :)

@mellymint80 Ive gotta try that lettuce thing

Team, youve done awesome first day, so 1 day down, 34 days to go! Let's rock n roll

This discussion has been closed.