Class of 2016! Accountability buddy!

ToriPool
ToriPool Posts: 6 Member
So I wanted to meet an accountability buddy here who might be in the same boat as me... I gained more weight than I would've liked to in college and so now I want to loose weight for graduation! My goal is to walk across the stage happy and healthy come June 12th... I'll be your buddy if you'll be mine!

Replies

• cynast
    cynast Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! Im in need of a motivation buddy as well..graduating in august of this year!
  • ToriPool
    ToriPool Posts: 6 Member
    Awesome! I tried to message you so we can do like check ins or something but it wasn't working :/ but I started training for a half marathon today so that's my excitement haha I know it's just 1 day in but I think it will be good to have a schedule
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    I'm not a traditional student. I work FT and I'm taking a FT accelerated course load for my MBA (taking online classes because of my schedule and because I live in a rural area).

This is my busy time at work, too... I've not had a day off since 1/3/16 and I've averaged 12 hrs./day so far this week. Then I still have to study, which means I'm stressed, cranky, and have no time to work out. The only reason I can get on MFP at all is because when I'm working, my computer calculates extremely slowly (seriously, I'm waiting 30 min.+ sometimes for Excel to calculate a large file). This adds to my time at work and frustration that I can't get things done as efficiently as I need.

But anyway... I am not very active right now and can't help that much, but if you want more friends despite that, feel free to send me a FR. Just tell me in the FR where you found me.
  • irishdancer23
    irishdancer23 Posts: 168 Member
    For some reason I can't send you a message but I'd love to be your accountability buddy if you haven't found one yet! I'm also a senior graduating in May and I'm training for a half marathon too!
  • catalinaromera
    catalinaromera Posts: 20 Member
    I know the feeling! I realized last night that I only have two months to kick it in gear and lose some weight to feel great in my cap and gown! Feel free to add me- I think that having friend on mfp helps so much more