Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2016 in Social Groups
Sorry I've been MIA.

You can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that corresponds with your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MjWEpXctHai0V8vhf9q1Gqg-DK0c0LFf7436EOcGzto/edit?usp=sharing

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my ProBook laptop to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP or to this type challenge here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your weight-loss journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name seemed to have disappeared, so have added it at the bottom again. Hope that is OK?
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    my name disappeared also so I added it again. Thanks for creating the spreadsheet, looks great!
  • makrogurl
    makrogurl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We seem to have 2 spreadsheets.
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    We apparently do !
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I see that now, my name didn't disappear, it was on the other spreadsheet. The other one is under the topic "and it begins"
  • AlyssaDarby13
    AlyssaDarby13 Posts: 158 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For some reason my device stopped letting me edit googlesheets. If someone could add me.
    MFP SW: 244
    Jan 2: 241.1
    Jan 9: 241.2

Challenge GW: 221
    UGW: 110
  • cheloldroyd
    cheloldroyd Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    For some reason my device stopped letting me edit googlesheets. If someone could add me.
    MFP SW: 244
    Jan 2: 241.1
    Jan 9: 241.2

Challenge GW: 221
    UGW: 110

I've added you to spreadsheet :smile:
  • easybeezy
    easybeezy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making this again! I didn't know how much I loved this, and how motivating it was to see in this form, until it was gone! Thank you, thank you!
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2016
    Options
    easybeezy wrote: »
    Thank you for making this again! I didn't know how much I loved this, and how motivating it was to see in this form, until it was gone! Thank you, thank you!

You are welcome. So glad that it helps you and that you enjoy using it! <3

• hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The spreadsheet says something about the window being too small for me to view and to change the frozen cells or something or resize my window but I have the window as big as it will get. I think I maybe got some of my info in from tabbing down but I cannot scroll down and see.

Any idea how to fix this?

These should be my numbers:

MFP SW: 249
    Challenge SW: 199
    Jan 4: 199
    Jan 9: 199
    Jan 16: 197

Challenge GW: 174
    UGW: 125
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The spreadsheet says something about the window being too small for me to view and to change the frozen cells or something or resize my window but I have the window as big as it will get. I think I maybe got some of my info in from tabbing down but I cannot scroll down and see.

You had it mostly entered, I added Jan 9th & 16th weigh-ins.

Sorry you were having problems.

Have you tried accessing from a different device, to see if you have the same problem? I use my laptop because my tablet doesn't cooperate when it comes to entering info in spreadsheets.

I do get the message about the window too small on my laptop sometimes. I think it's telling me that I can't see all of the columns on the spreadsheet, not sure. :frowning:

Regarding the frozen cells, the top 4 rows are frozen so they move down the rows as you scroll down. Not sure if that is what the message was referring to.

• just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making the spreadsheet! I added myself to the bottom and finally put values in. Better late than never, I suppose. :blush:
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    The message came up for me but I just highlighted the box I wanted to fill and the message went away. LOL
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thank you for making the spreadsheet! I added myself to the bottom and finally put values in. Better late than never, I suppose. :blush:

Welcome to the group!

It's never too late to join and work toward a healthier you!

I'm glad you like the spreadsheet. :*

• cycletrak1
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The message came up for me but I just highlighted the box I wanted to fill and the message went away. LOL

The message goes away for me too and I can use it as usual. :)

• hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »

You had it mostly entered, I added Jan 9th & 16th weigh-ins.

Sorry you were having problems.

Have you tried accessing from a different device, to see if you have the same problem? I use my laptop because my tablet doesn't cooperate when it comes to entering info in spreadsheets.

I do get the message about the window too small on my laptop sometimes. I think it's telling me that I can't see all of the columns on the spreadsheet, not sure. :frowning:

Regarding the frozen cells, the top 4 rows are frozen so they move down the rows as you scroll down. Not sure if that is what the message was referring to.

Thank you all!!

I was on my laptop and it just wouldn't scroll down (the scroll box on the right was missing even) but it's working today so my connection to google sheets (or my computer) must of just been having a hiccup!

Appreciate the responses and thanks for finishing adding my information :)
  • cycletrak1
    Options

Thank you all!!

I was on my laptop and it just wouldn't scroll down (the scroll box on the right was missing even) but it's working today so my connection to google sheets (or my computer) must of just been having a hiccup!

Appreciate the responses and thanks for finishing adding my information :)

You are welcome. <3

Glad it's working for you now.

Yes, Google can sometimes have hiccups. I had a problem several months ago where it wouldn't even allow me to access my own spreadsheet. :/

Thanks for the update on what you found. :)

• BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm nit-picking, but Column H (%Lost) would look better formatted as a percentage, as opposed to a decimal. I mean, it doesn't ruin the experience for me that I have to convert 0.01 to 1% in my head, but I'm just putting it out there.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    BDonjon wrote: »
    I'm nit-picking, but Column H (%Lost) would look better formatted as a percentage, as opposed to a decimal. I mean, it doesn't ruin the experience for me that I have to convert 0.01 to 1% in my head, but I'm just putting it out there.

Great idea! It's been changed. Thank you for the suggestion! :)

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    SW-249.6lbs
    Week 1- 247.6
    Week 2- 247.6lbs
    Week 3- 242.2 lbs
    Week 4- 241 lbs

can someone add me to the spreadsheet?