The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    I've decided that starting next week (or maybe Thursday) I'm going to do 30 minutes of stairs 3 times a week at work at lunch. I bought a new gym bag... and want new shoes (though not mandatory).
  • VeryKatie
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    @ >:) TEAM:

Just curious, where is everybody located?

I'm in South Florida

I'm in Manitoba, Canada. So only an hour time difference between us, I think.
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    B) South Carolina here
  • JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »

I'm in South Florida

I'm in the UK! It's 5.56pm here ☺
  • VeryKatie
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'm in South Florida

I was 11:56 am here when you posted yours :) so I'm 6 hours behind you! How's the future looking?
  • mellymint80
    mellymint80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I'm in South Florida

I am in Oregon, currently the land of the rain!
  • mellymint80
    mellymint80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I experienced a little frustration this morning, I got on my brand new scale for my weekly weigh-in and it decided it didn't want to work this morning. Hopefully I can get it resolved, and get my weight check done tomorrow morning.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

I'm in South Florida

I was 11:56 am here when you posted yours :) so I'm 6 hours behind you! How's the future looking?

@VeryKatie it's looking pretty dark now! It's 20:19 and I've not done bad today. Not sure I made the side challenge as something (kids) came up! Tomorrow for sure ☺

How's your day going so far?
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Can I ask, how do you post photos on here? I managed to hit one macro percentage and wanted to show it off!
  • VeryKatie
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'm in South Florida

@VeryKatie it's looking pretty dark now! It's 20:19 and I've not done bad today. Not sure I made the side challenge as something (kids) came up! Tomorrow for sure ☺

Ah, you know, just living in the past... heh heh
    My day is good so far. I have dinner planned so that's good. And I intend to do a few errands that I have been avoiding lately - like changing my name on my car loan, closing my bank account, getting a gym membership and exercising.
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

I'm in South Florida

My day is good so far. I have dinner planned so that's good. And I intend to do a few errands that I have been avoiding lately - like changing my name on my car loan, closing my bank account, getting a gym membership and exercising.

Ha ha ha ! Yes well I'm off to bed.... worked late and avoided snacking! I've started cross stitch this year and have joined our new gym, although it's not open until Feb!

Can I ask a question please? The macro recording, I've put mine on daily in the yellow form..... how will the organisers know if we have hit the % requirement? I just can't work it out??
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    I experienced a little frustration this morning, I got on my brand new scale for my weekly weigh-in and it decided it didn't want to work this morning. Hopefully I can get it resolved, and get my weight check done tomorrow morning.

Yep I shouldn't worry, I'm sure it was just having a moment!!! Hope you've had/are having a good day!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

Yep I shouldn't worry, I'm sure it was just having a moment!!! Hope you've had/are having a good day!

Sorry @mellymint80 I forgot to put your name in the reply!
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey team I've had an awesome day. Got to the gym had a awesome workout. Yup tired as heck no late night snacking to damn sore to lift my arms to eat anything. :/
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options

I'm in South Florida

Ha ha ha ! Yes well I'm off to bed.... worked late and avoided snacking! I've started cross stitch this year and have joined our new gym, although it's not open until Feb!

Can I ask a question please? The macro recording, I've put mine on daily in the yellow form..... how will the organisers know if we have hit the % requirement? I just can't work it out??

:wink: I ahve a magic wand that will tell me if you've lied :trollface: hehe just kidding, ill believe what you'll put in the logger :)
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    sorry I'm late to the party people :D I'm having observations at work and at the moment I'm stressed
    anyway ...
    You should be called: anything ... but my name is Celia
    You are from (Timezone):UK London
    Your weigh in day:Sunday
    Favorite exercise:Cardio exercise .. but I'll try anything once
    Favorite healthy food: fruit
    Struggling Areas (night snacking/lack of motivation/ junk food etc): I snack rather than eat properly
    Do you want to be the team motivator? (Yes/No): I don't mind
    Goal for the week: to continue to work out each day and don't let work get in the way !
    Goal for the challenge (35 days): to lose 5lbs in weight
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post your starting measurements:
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

I'm in South Florida

I'm in South Florida

:wink: I ahve a magic wand that will tell me if you've lied :trollface: hehe just kidding, ill believe what you'll put in the logger :)

Ha ha ha!!! Ok I can go with that.....
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    sorry I'm late to the party people :D I'm having observations at work and at the moment I'm stressed
    anyway ...
    You should be called: anything ... but my name is Celia
    You are from (Timezone):UK London
    Your weigh in day:Sunday
    Favorite exercise:Cardio exercise .. but I'll try anything once
    Favorite healthy food: fruit
    Struggling Areas (night snacking/lack of motivation/ junk food etc): I snack rather than eat properly
    Do you want to be the team motivator? (Yes/No): I don't mind
    Goal for the week: to continue to work out each day and don't let work get in the way !
    Goal for the challenge (35 days): to lose 5lbs in weight
    First Day Side Challenge >> Post your starting measurements:
    @missm2 welcome along Celia!!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    I've decided that starting next week (or maybe Thursday) I'm going to do 30 minutes of stairs 3 times a week at work at lunch. I bought a new gym bag... and want new shoes (though not mandatory).

@VeryKatie now that's a good idea! I have tried to walk 1/2 hour at lunch time, gets me up and about and not stagnating at my desk! I might try stairs too..... what shoes are you looking at? I love new shoes/trainers/boots ☺☺☺
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Hey team I've had an awesome day. Got to the gym had a awesome workout. Yup tired as heck no late night snacking to damn sore to lift my arms to eat anything. :/

Well done @missyhill99 - well done to you, sounds like an awesome day and congrats for not snacking!!!
This discussion has been closed.