Welcome!

Options
BanannaNut
BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
Here's a place to say hi, maybe introduce yourself... And where is everyone from?

Replies

• doitforme79
    doitforme79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feeling motivated by the New year. Trying to make a lifestyle change not to just diet and get weight off. Turned 36
  • vnsx
    vnsx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for adding me!
    I'm 28, my current weight is 144, i want to drop to 110 this year, which is close to the ideal for my height. This challenge will be an awesome start.
    ^_^
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm feeling motivated as well. I live in Canada. Looking forward to losing 10 pounds.
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Soso and I'd like to lose 8-10 pounds! Good luck everyone!
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey gang! I'm Tara (not so)Tall and I am hoping for 8-10 lbs as I push through insanity work out.
    I'm also from Canada and reallly excited to have some checks for self love. It's too easy to get focused on negatives during a wellness challenge.

Great idea @BanannaNut !
  • allieNcorley
    allieNcorley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Allie, hoping to lose 10 lbs (or more!) by valentine's day, and continue to push through the rest of the year :smile:
  • faberallison
    faberallison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hoping to lose 5 to 10 pounds by V day. I am currently walking 3 miles/day and eating about 1600 cals. Looking forward to the weigh in!
  • BanannaNut
    BanannaNut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi again! So glad to see everybody checking in here and hearing their goals! I'm really excited for this challenge. I'm going to aim for 5 lbs, my name is Anna btw! Love to see what everyone's workout plan is too. I just started running and I'm definitely one of those people who just isn't meant to run, it's pretty much physically impossible for some reason and my face turns like purple, BUT I'm doing it and it's working SO TAKE THAT RUNNING!

Challenge starts tomorrow! Don't forget to check in with a positive comment and log your breakfast while you're at it!
  • sasheka64
    sasheka64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Sasheka. Im a first time mom. Looking to lose 8-10 pounds, as a starter. Feel free to add me.
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs by Valentines day as a vday gift to myself lol right now I'm eating 1300 cals a day and working out 5 days a week at the gym. Good luck everybody!
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm Elizabeth.
    I'm 50 and I live in Colorado.

I am coming up on my 1-year MFP anniversary in the next week. I have lost 57.5 pounds, so far. I'm think I'm aiming for right around 100, but I'll see once I get closer.
    As of this past Monday, I weigh 197, clothed - which put me in the 'Overweight' category. Yay!

I travel a lot, and log every day (though I lost my streak over New Year's, when I was without internet for a week).
    For exercise, I walk my dog between 2 and 4 miles most days, and I bellydance. I'm starting up, now, with some bodyweight exercises, so we'll see where that takes me...

I love a good upbeat and positive challenge!

• runnermamaof4kiddos
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Julie, 42 years old and live in Chicago. I am shooting to lose 5 lbs by Valentine's Day. Looking forward to this challenge!
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Merrick. Wisconsin. 43. Next time I weight in will be on Valentines. Started at 222 a little over a week ago. The end goal is shed anywhere from fifty to eighty. We will see how I am doing in a month.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Olga from Texas. I am looking forward to reading and sharing positive thoughts. Valentine Day goal: -5 lbs
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,182 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jackie from Washington State, 54, :)<3:) I'm shooting for 10 pounds to get back to my maintence weight! Weight - 148.1 now.

I usually get a morning 4 mile run or jog in. Since moving back to Washinton almost a year ago, I've joined a gym. The winters get too cold and wet plus the classes keep me modivated.

Good luck everyone!!!!!
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Trish from California. I am 48 and weigh 205lb, I would like to be in onederland by Valentine's day. So 6-10 lb loss. I have been logging MFP since August but lost my my way at Christmas and paid the price with a 7lb gain. Am refocused because I know it works when you are accountable. For exercise I walk and do Jillian Michaels Revolution. I walked my first 5k on New Years day and just registered for one on Feb. 6th. I look forward to reading everyones posts and sharing our sucesses! God bless!
  • AndreaBG
    AndreaBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm Andrea from NJ (right outside of NYC) and am 37 yrs old. I was in a relationship which ended over the holidays so this challenge comes at a good time. I'm hoping to lose 3 lbs by Valentines Day. I lose weight really slowly. I am pretty good about working out but tend to overeat. Thanks for setting this up.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps - I am Deb from Australia. Looking forward to losing 10lbs+ by Valentines day. My regular exercise is walking and swimming. Looking forward to losing weight, getting positive and meeting some new MFP's :smiley:
  • MKGIRL110tnm
    MKGIRL110tnm Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll, I am Tiffany. I haven't snuck to it since New Years so I am glad we are starting this challenge!?
    I want to start loosing 10 lbs in a month.