Welcome!

Options
2»

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Canadian living in Luxembourg. Great month long challenge - I think I can do this! Goal is to drop 8lb by 14 Feb... might be a little optimistic but I am nothing if not keen!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Duh... how do I bookmark this group??
    Nevermind... just figured it out, lol.
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Another Australian here...hoping to lose at least 10lb by valentine's day. Let's do this!
  • clippergear
    clippergear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I'm Stacy. I've got three dogs on diets so I figured I'd join them. I've got over 100 lbs to lose and losing 10 lbs by Valentines Day will certainly help!!
  • mylukeyboy
    mylukeyboy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alice and I'm in MI. I'm looking to lose the last 6 lbs of baby weight from my second pregnancy. I'll have to tackle the rest of the baby weight from pregnancy 1 after this challenge. I actually decided to focus more heavily on diet than exercise right now because exercise was making me super hungry! I do exercise moderately tho when I can. Best of luck everyone!
  • EmeraldGirl_06
    EmeraldGirl_06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am 41 and excited to begin this challenge with the group. I need all the motivation I can get. Trying to loose 10 by Valentines and then stick with MFP to be a healthier me for my family. Good Luck Everyone! :)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Stephanie. 41. Happily married with 4 kids (ages 4, 12, 16, 18). Work full time. Love to cook and experiment with foods. Looking forward to the challenge.
  • bussyfeso
    bussyfeso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Busola, 24, from Nigeria and hoping to lose 5lb by Feb 14.
    Fitness plan is to use exercise videos 4x/WK.
    Breakfast today:Nil
    Exercise: 90mins walking
    I'm still feeling the ache in my joints.
  • goodwifey82
    goodwifey82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Claire from Essex, UK. I'm 33 with 2 kids. On my second week now and have lost 5lbs. At the moment I have just been walking the dog every day. I am hoping to start some workouts from videos online. I want to lose 65lbs and then maybe more. Will see how it goes. Good luck everyone.x
  • Lovemyveg
    Lovemyveg Posts: 474 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I live in Wales and am definitely up for the challenge of dropping 10lbs by Valentine's Day. It's a realistic target and I'm sure if we support each other we can do it! Thanks for setting it up BanannaNut xx
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Yorkshire, England and would like to lose 7 lb by Valentine's Day to get me back to my goal of 140 lb. I'm mainly losing weight through diet and dog walking but really need to add in exercises before I start to seize up!
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Almost late to the party! Lol
    I'm Kristi, mom of 4, recently remarried. Been on and off of MFP, started back on again in September. I'm going to be 30 this year and while I won't make my goal by my birthday as I'd hoped I can certainly shoot for 10 lbs in a month!
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Greetings all! I'm Sandi and I'm from Winnipeg. I want the whole 10 lbs gone by Valentines Day. I have 85 to lose. Good luck to us all. :)
  • skerber415
    skerber415 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello! I'm sarah, from chicago suburbs. Im aiming to lose 10lbs. I'm down 30 since halloween!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Helen on the south coast of the UK here. I plan to lose 5 lb Valentine's and try the 10000 step challenge. Work full time and live with a cat- what else can I say ?
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Saw the post about this on the main boards, what a great idea! I'm Erroll, getting my workouts back up to speed after being sick and recovering from an injury. I'm shy, so much more of a lurker, but love the idea of this and find it motivating.

Good luck to everyone :)