Sleep

Options
takethatTM
takethatTM Posts: 29 Member
I'm not a good sleeper at the best of times, but I've found the last five days on the W30 have been horrible for sleep. I can get to sleep ok, but within about 4 to 5 hours I'm wide awake (once after only 3 hrs). I then toss and turn the rest of the night as I try to get back to sleep. Has anyone else had sleep issues on the W30? I don't remember any from the first time I did the program.

Replies

• fitissexiest
    fitissexiest Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The first week I was on it I slept horribly. This week I've slept so well!
  • jaimekbee1219
    jaimekbee1219 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I usually sleep like a rock when I'm following W30. I have terrible sleep when I'm not... Maybe it just takes some adjustment? Sorry I'm not a better help!
  • takethatTM
    Options
    It's not getting any better, unfortunately (about 4 5o 5 hour a night still). The weird thing though is that I don't feel as crappy as I usually would after this much bad sleep. I may go post over at the W30 site to see if they have any insight.
  • takethatTM
    Options
    I bought some ZMA supplements today, so we'll see how that goes...
  • Frsteinb
    Frsteinb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have sleep issues and w30's inclusion of meats and high proteins can be a problem if eaten within a few hours of bedtime. Concentrating on proteins in the morning works best for me. I prefer potatoes, salads and very light proteins for dinner. Needless to say caffeine is a morning only thing for me as well. When I want to ensure I will get 6 + hours of sleep, I will take 2 grams of melatonin but that is rare. I would like to find something to ensure low brain activity at night.