Where do you wear your Fitbit One?

Options
Sarah_New
Sarah_New Posts: 12 Member
Hi. I'd like to know what people find the best way to wear their Fitbit is please. I've got a Fitbit One and I'm not sure it's counting all of my steps! I currently wear it in my bra - facing inwards. Any thoughts? Thanks

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I wore mine on my underwear. I was never very comfortable with it in my chest.
  • jlh528
    jlh528 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If wearing jeans, I wear it facing inwards on the tiny change pocket. Shorts, on the waist band. Dress or slacks, on my bra sometimes on the strap or in the middle bit. I think there is a difference in the step count shown, although I am not sure how significant it is.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    When I had that and the Zip, I wore it on the inside of the right pocket of my pants and inside my sports bra when I worked out. My regular bras were too thick to hold it.
  • bridgeme4
    bridgeme4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wear mine on my sock facing inward.
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I wear mine clipped inside my pocket. If what I am wearing doesn't have a pocket then I clip it on the waistband. If I am wearing a dress, I just clip it on my underwear.
  • bmhorton12
    bmhorton12 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wear it on my bra facing out. I clip it in the middle going under one breast. I don't feel it and it doesn't show. I think it accurately counts steps.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Sarah_New wrote: »
    Hi. I'd like to know what people find the best way to wear their Fitbit is please. I've got a Fitbit One and I'm not sure it's counting all of my steps! I currently wear it in my bra - facing inwards. Any thoughts? Thanks

Perhaps this is why it's not counting all of your steps? Specifically, the part referring to wearing the One "...with the display facing outward."

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-wear-my-One
  • isabcas
    isabcas Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    either bra or waistband, always facing outwards, I have had it for nearly 2 years.
  • LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I wear it on my left bra strap facing outwards.
  • gemdiver00
    gemdiver00 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    change pocket, always have it on my right side.