01/18 Day 294 Monday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Good Morning everyone! We are going to get down and dirty but also get some exercise out of it!

Today's challenge:
Pick a room and clean it. REALLY CLEAN IT!

Wash the curtains. Move the furniture and get under it. Clean furniture! Don't stop til all the dirt that is in the room is the stuff on you!

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    We just moved into a new house and I NEED this challenge lol. Its hard to get motivated when there is so much to do, but picking just one room and going at it might be what I need to get started.
  • arna_jo
    arna_jo Posts: 10 Member
    Just joined and already looking forward to this!
  • HiSkyfish
    HiSkyfish Posts: 28 Member
    This is strange. Today I got up and broke down the living room, organized all the kids toys, made a salvation army bag, and cleaned the room (and dining room) from top to bottom. Then I got on the computer and was browsing MFP groups and joined this one. Turns out the first challenge is something I did already.

So yeah! I completed todays challenge! B)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    I completely tore apart my bedroom and the hallway leading to it. It's all organized and pretty but....now I can't find anything o.o

Moving is really stressful and such a hassle. But there is no harm just going bit by bit. I'm glad this challenge could help motivate you!- guinevere

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy all the challenges!- arna_io

Don't you feel extremely proud and accomplished when things line up that way? You worked your butt off but I bet it looks fantastic!- HiSkyfish
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Did this one tonight. Wasn't able to devote enough time to really go through all my papers but my home office is now usable :) just in time for the spring semester