The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• JulieFowkesy
    JulieFowkesy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So my weigh in was a little disappointing. I really thought I'd had a good week. But here is to having a new week to work through with a better loss! As for dancing... Hmmm. I a not much into the popular rock artists! Metal head here.., not sure how to dance to many Five Finger Death Punch songs, but maybe I'll have my 9 year old help me out with some popular songs and dances!

@capturethememories I wasn't the best last week, but this week is a new one so a new start for both of us! I danced around to anything I could hear.... did most of that at my friends hen do on Sat/Sun!

Have a great day!!!!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    I've weighed in . Not well atm so I will try and be more active and vocal in the group next week.

@missm2 hope you feel better soon! Looking forwards to hearing what you've been up to this week x
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    13suzie wrote: »
    Hey >:) Team: So excited to report that I lost 1.4 this week! It's the first sign of real loss I've had in years. Yay!

* * * PLAN FOR THE WEEK * * *
    Okay, here's the plan for the week. This week is a travel week for me (family trip to Oregon), so it's really important that I figure this out now. I want to focus on three clean meals a day and using fruit in between meals to manage appetite. Challenges include: no eating any airport sold or airplane distributed snacks; board plane (both directions) prepared with fruit snack; travel with my favorite teas; keep up my water intake each day; stay on my running program.

@13suzie wow I only just saw this!!!! Well done you on a superb weight loss xx
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    Hey team!

Goal for the week 2lb gone continue to eat within my calories and kick butt at the gym

@missyhill99 go Missy!!!
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    My plan for the week is to get 10000 steps Monday-Friday and either go to the gym or do an exercise video today and tomorrow. Goal for the week is 2lbs.

@treebek you have motivated me to do my Kettlebell video tonight!! Good luck with the steps, maybe post how many you've done per day and ill see if I match them! Kind of side team/side challenge ☺
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    I loved the jumping jacks! I am doing 30 each trip to the bathroom today!

@capturethememories are you still jacking???
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    treebek wrote: »
    Just did my weigh in for this week. I'm only 2.4 pounds from hitting my 30 lb milestone. Hope to hit that next week!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are supposed to be getting a big snowstorm tomorrow. Gonna get all
    My shopping and errands done today so I can hibernate tomorrow :)

@treebek that's awesome! Hope the snow stayed at bay! We had a little in the UK but it only lasted a day ☺
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, hope you all are having an awesome week 2. I'm bummed that I did not get my 10k steps in yesterday at work. Weather here is awful day it took me about 1 1/4 hours to get to work yesterday so I ended up working until 7:00 pm. Plus I'm training someone so I was sitting most of the day. I stayed in my calorie goal though.

Well we came in 4th place last week, but the good thing about being at the bottom is there's only one way to go, right :smile: Hope you all have an awesome week. #gopurple #wecandothis
  • capturethememories
    capturethememories Posts: 39 Member
    Options

This week I am trying to get my steps up so haven't been! Lol, it was fun and easy to do to get some quick exercise in.
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    so today starts a new gym workout with a new gym buddy :) she's my co-worker so we can go to the gym right from work. she's able to go 3 days a week and the other 2 days I have zumba so I'm really hoping to get back to being physically active at least 5 days a week. Wish me luck! LOL
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Didn't have access to a computer this weekend so I'm making up for the days I missed -

Saturday I did plan my next week - this week I have a new workout schedule along with I meal prepped last night and have the next 3 nights of dinners/lunches already made :)

Sunday I danced to a bunch of my favorite songs in the kitchen while I cleaned

Monday I had strawberry oatmeal for breakfast. I went and bought a new coffee pot this weekend that also has a hot water dispenser attached to it so I'm pretty excited to make my morning routine easier :)
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey team I hope everyone is having a great day.

Breakfast was 2cups organic baby spinach/baby kale deli turkey 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 table spoons ranch dressing . I'm really trying this low carb intake too so far so good lets see how it goes for weigh in. ;) and of course I've had 72 oz of water already too :)
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options

This week I am trying to get my steps up so haven't been! Lol, it was fun and easy to do to get some quick exercise in.

@capturethememories I'm going to try some jacks or kettles.....
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    7 cups of water today so far..... 8 portions of fruit/veg including cauli rice... which was different..
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi people :D
    I'm drinking 8 x8oz of water mainly due to my throat feeling dry all the time ... lol
    I'm doing T25 from beachbody so I'm doing between 60 minutes of exercise on a good day and 35 on a bad day
    I'm getting 10000 steps a day.
    I'm also doing another challenge which requires 100 minutes of cardio 72 of strength and 60 of stretching so I'm definitely getting enough exercise :D

Just need to work on eating more ( teaching, so either skip or part eat my food) and sleeping more ( averaging 4/5 hours a night :( ).
    You're all doing fantastic and I'm glad to be part of this team <3
  • JulieFowkesy
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    Hi people :D
    I'm drinking 8 x8oz of water mainly due to my throat feeling dry all the time ... lol
    I'm doing T25 from beachbody so I'm doing between 60 minutes of exercise on a good day and 35 on a bad day
    I'm getting 10000 steps a day.
    I'm also doing another challenge which requires 100 minutes of cardio 72 of strength and 60 of stretching so I'm definitely getting enough exercise :D

Just need to work on eating more ( teaching, so either skip or part eat my food) and sleeping more ( averaging 4/5 hours a night :( ).
    You're all doing fantastic and I'm glad to be part of this team <3

Wow you make me feel lazy!!! Good for you and can't wait to hear the results of your hard work
  • mellymint80
    mellymint80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added my weight for this week, but I have to say I would not encourage anyone to follow my diet. I found out my husband was making some vet bad choices, so the divorce diet will be what I will be experiencing. With a horrible soon to be ex husband experience.
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey team I hope everyone is having an awesome day. Don't forget to drink your water :)
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I added my weight for this week, but I have to say I would not encourage anyone to follow my diet. I found out my husband was making some vet bad choices, so the divorce diet will be what I will be experiencing. With a horrible soon to be ex husband experience.

That doesn't sound good at all. I'm sorry you are going through this. Remember to stay healthy and try to keep yourself a priority.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Heyo, purple people! I just submitted my weight. Down from last week (I think?) but still up from the initial weigh in. As long as I keep batch cooking, I should be ok. Hopefully I will have time on Saturday to do that. Just need to pick my meals and buy the groceries I suppose. Work is still crazy, hence why I haven't been the best teammate.. unfortunately I do expect it to be crazy until at least February. Gyuuh I'm so tired...

@mellymint80 I'm so sorry to hear about your marriage :( Make sure to take care of yourself and lean on friends and family for support!
This discussion has been closed.