Body Fat Breakthrough

Options
tcowern
tcowern Posts: 2 Member
Looking for anyone interested in starting the body fat breakthrough program for 2016. One of Dr. Dardens fat bombs is social connections, so let's make this the place that happens. If you're interested, let's join together and help each other out, and get off to a good start in the new year!

Replies

• CrewZen
    CrewZen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm adding this into my new lifestyle... with the exception of Darden's food plan. Good science behind the negatives/inroad approach to muscle growth and turning on hormones for fat-burn! I also like the science supporting a high (healthy) fat, low carb, moderate protein diet. I can't argue with the ketogenic diet-lifestyle adopted by so many athletes and my own experience is that I have tons of energy and feel terrific following it over the last several weeks. - So I am not going to mess with that right now. Having said that, I would love some accountability, understanding and mutual support implementing the other aspects of this plan! Exercise, thermogenic-influences, etc....
  • tcowern
    tcowern Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CrewZen, I am also looking for accountability and some support. This week I'm just getting used to the exercise program in the diet. I'm going to "officially " begin the program next Sunday. Hopefully this week will get me in the groove so I can start off on the right foot. I'll be interested to see how the program works for me, and also how it works for you. Glad your here!