January 18, 2015 Weekly Countdown

Options
Snowdenfarm
Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
This is the weekly thread to post your pounds to lose and weeks to achieve the loss for your own personal goal. I will post it on Mondays, but you can enter your countdown on any day of the week.

Replies

• Snowdenfarm
    Options
    Goal:10 lbs/20 weeks
    To Go: 8.2 lbs/18 weeks
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Goal: 8 lbs/4 weeks (Start date Jan 4th. Weighing in at 282. Goal weight on Feb 1st 274 lbs)
    To Date: Goal met! :smiley: Current weight Jan. 18th, 271.7 lbs. That's a loss of 10.3lbs in two weeks. Most likely quite a bit of water weight lol Hey I'll take it!

New Goal: 6lbs/2 week (Starting weight 271.1 > Goal Weight Feb 1st 265!)
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Way to Go MrsGreco! I'll post my stuff on Friday... but that's pretty impressive!
  • Snowdenfarm
    Options
    Wow, @Mrs.Greco, that is a great loss!! Congratulations!
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone you may see my weight update on my status page during the week but I will still continue to do a Friday to Friday update on this thread. Friday will be 105 days or 15 weeks to my holiday
  • MrsGreco
    Options
    Thank you guys!! :-*
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    I'm really excited for you @MrsGreco your food diary is consistently good and you've made a great start to the year. I have a feeling your going to smash your next goal x
  • MrsGreco
    Options
    ChocFiend wrote: »
    I'm really excited for you @MrsGreco your food diary is consistently good and you've made a great start to the year. I have a feeling your going to smash your next goal x

Thank you so much!! I sure hope so! Stepped on the scale this morning and I was 272.7...hoping that's just a pound of water I gained lol :)
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    Don't stress, I thought the scale would come down 2 today because of the cast but it didn't
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    Down 2.8 this week
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Start date: July 9 , 2015 : Goal 109 pounds lost by July 1, 2016.
    Last week: down 54.9
    This week : down 58.5 pounds
    Remaining : 50.5 pounds

It was a good week - finally down below where I was just before Christmas, HOORAY!

Actually i've been shopping for new show clothes for next season, it's kind of exciting how many more options I have now! I've gone from a 3xL in most places sizes, to somewhere between an L/XL depending on where i'm shopping. Should I buy the xL I found that I like, or should I wait until June and see what size i am THEN, for the national finals in September? =)
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    Should have added now 15lb and 15 weeks to holiday so that's exactly 1lb a week
  • Snowdenfarm
    Options
    Wow, everyone is making great progress. Congratulations!!!!!!