Confused?? Start here....EM2WL Starter Kit

Options
Jennbecca33
Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
edited July 2016 in Social Groups
If you scour the web long enough, you will likely be able to put together most pieces of the EM2WL puzzle. For those with less time on their hands that prefer a complete guide, we’ve compiled a Starter Kit E-book that breaks down the entire process step-by-step. All of the most important blog posts, tips, and tweaks have been laid out so that you know exactly how to get started on your journey. And best of all, it's only $7!!

This e-book answers the basics, such as how eating less and exercising more can backfire, and then breaks them down a bit further, helping you to know what you can do about it. The kit also includes a full “Journey: at-a-glance” section to refer to along the way, so that you always know what to do next, and can begin your journey at step one, today!

http://eatmore2weighless.com/faqs/

Replies

• Corinne_Howland
    Corinne_Howland Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have an ipad. Do you know where I will find it once I pay for it? I don't want it lost in cyberspace somewhere!
  • kylesmom94
    kylesmom94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The website says $17.97 for the starter kit, is this correct, I realize that its almost a year later from this post. Thanks in advance.
  • michelski
    michelski Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I saw that too and wondered - but the quick start guide is free. Have you found that yet?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    If you scour the web long enough, you will likely be able to put together most pieces of the EM2WL puzzle. For those with less time on their hands that prefer a complete guide, we’ve compiled a Starter Kit E-book that breaks down the entire process step-by-step. All of the most important blog posts, tips, and tweaks have been laid out so that you know exactly how to get started on your journey. And best of all, it's only $7!!

This e-book answers the basics, such as how eating less and exercising more can backfire, and then breaks them down a bit further, helping you to know what you can do about it. The kit also includes a full “Journey: at-a-glance” section to refer to along the way, so that you always know what to do next, and can begin your journey at step one, today!

http://eatmore2weighless.com/faqs/

Hi Jenn,

Thank you for doing all this, and providing the information for all of us that want to go for the emtwl lifestyle!! I think that part about the pitfalls of eating less, and working out more can backfire. Denise
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    michelski wrote: »
    I saw that too and wondered - but the quick start guide is free. Have you found that yet?

I downloaded the QS guide 2 days ago, and it is very helpful. The cost of the book is a bit higher now. I don't know what edition it is. I still hope to get it eventually, but there is also so much reading on the site, enough to do me for quite some time;)